Arnold Classic

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZcYjAbby2g"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

I think this is Mariusz, but I don't recognize him when he's not pulling a train or squatting kegs. If it's him he just looks a little bloated in the face in comparison to the last time that I saw him.

I know this is from March, but I've never seen it, so I figured I'd share.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
how did someone not die.. and how is there not more netting or something.

I wonder if world strongest men have to cut (he looks like hes carrying extra weight than when he is in competition?)

tattoopierced1

i was surprised that they did not have netting, hence why I stayed in the back. Dont need something that heavy flying at my head.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
how did someone not die.. and how is there not more netting or something.

I wonder if world strongest men have to cut (he looks like hes carrying extra weight than when he is in competition?)
Maybe it's like bodybuilding -- get big in the off season and cut down for competition--probably not as drastic though. I wouldn't be surprised if he did something like that in order to keep some speed, b/c he is always so damn quick when competing. I really don't know anything about that part of how they compete though, so I'm just talking out of my ass.