Is your body ever normal again?

nickjr000

Awards
I've been lifting on and off my whole life. One of the downsides of it is the nutrition/supplement end. I'll have my creatine, supplements, and protein all through the day. The supplement probs like headache, sh-tting, and stomache being upset, usually dont last long. maybe a week. But.... Do to 200 grams of protein a day I constantly fart . And they stink. Or have to sh-t, or take a leak. It's just annoying. Especially if your in a new relationship. It's not the milk because i have no probs with that. Is it just because of the amount of protein ?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What kind of protein foods are you eating?

nickjr000

Awards
Oh... Here is a normal day of intake.

70 gram protein shake to start the day. half casin half whey
20 gram bar snack
40 gram of tuna or turkey lunch
32 gram bar snack
50 grams of chicken fish or steak for dinner
32 gram shake as a late snack once in awhile

It might vary from day to day . But that's about average. Veggies and breads are mixed in throught the day. I have creatine after a workout. Is it to much protein from bars and shakes and not from food? Is this much protein bad for your kidney's? Thanks.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Type and brand of protein will play a big role in how well it is digested. The protein bars are likely NOT doing you any favors as they tend to be whey concentrate which gives many terrible gas and glycerine which many are sensitive to.

Look into digestive enzymes and probiotics if dropping the bars and using different brands of powder do not help.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Try changing your brands of protein powder.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah take a look at those bars. Many contain sugar alcohols (maltitol, xylitol, sorbitol, etc) which can cause digestive issues.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take ****ting my pants every now and then for muscle anyday.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Really? lol

Is this that common of a thing? If so, I'm going to market some BBer sized diapers and make a killing.

They would, of course, have to have a macho name;

Iron Huggies?
HyperHugs?
Mega Anabolic Extreme Turbo Pampers?
Skidmark Sponge Rampage?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Really? lol

Is this that common of a thing? If so, I'm going to market some BBer sized diapers and make a killing.

They would, of course, have to have a macho name;

Iron Huggies?
HyperHugs?
Mega Anabolic Extreme Turbo Pampers?
Skidmark Sponge Rampage?
ROFLMAO:icon_lol:

nickjr000

Awards
I never new u people were so funny. U did hit on 2 things. I'm going to try the isolate, and the bars have all the sh@t that u's said were bad. Once again thanks for the help. And nice diaper names. lol

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
The bars are the main culprit.. Bioman hit it on the head in regards to Glycerine.