Prison Weight Lifting

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked that video. Its the reason i lift too, for the relief of the pain, stress, and things lacking in my life. Definately great for prisoners, gives them a means to release testosterone and aggression instead of beating each other or having sex together :X lol. Only downside is they are more dangerous with all that muscle if they get out and arent changed from rehabilation.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More dangerous to the prison guards who can't carry guns.

B4n3 0n3

Great clip and very motivational. It really lifts my spirtits to see this stuff because it show that you can even accomplish great things while being locked up. When I get down on myself for whatever reason seeing guys in prison doing good things with their lives shows me that the BS doesn't matter because I could be in a worse circumstance and do good things.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just beat em down sticks. Too many problems with getting your weapon taken. There's tower guards with rifles and the guards have pistols when transporting etc but not in the prison itself.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ronnie Coleman should be a prison guard. He would keep them in line although he might be pushing juice haha.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Did you see that one guy pause with 420???

They're shooting for raw maxes, nearly every lift...dezzam

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know. duh! lol but isnt he still one? I cant really respect ronnie because he is in law enforcement and uses illegal AAS that shows how f*cked the system is.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I heard he may still be a reserve officer, but I don't know this for a fact. I remember a spread they did with him when he was still working. He looked crazy in his uniform.

How is the system F'd? Explain your opinion. I have never seen a person arrested for use of anabolic steroids, only for possession, as there is no law for use.

B4n3 0n3

Cops need roids so that they can handle the bad guys that bench 420.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard he may still be a reserve officer, but I don't know this for a fact. I remember a spread they did with him when he was still working. He looked crazy in his uniform.

How is the system F'd? Explain your opinion. I have never seen a person arrested for use of anabolic steroids, only for possession, as there is no law for use.
What i meant was the whole system. I mean we can never have perfect society and justice system and America's is pretty damn good actually one of the best, but there are just flaws in the system. How can a guy who kills 3 people and is caught leaving the scene get out on bail? I mean this debate can go all day......As far as Ronnie, I mean he knows that what he is doing against the law and as a man of law enforcement that's just jacked. Just because in his eyes its not wrong doesnt justify the fact that he is doing illegal drugs. I cant really respect that.

So there is no law on testing positive for anabolic steriods just possession and distributing?

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
So there is no law on testing positive for anabolic steriods just possession and distributing?
Right the only thing that he could of "lost" his job as a LEO is testing positive in a UA and that would be against SOP and up to his agency. But not too many citys or countys have extra money to go around testing for anabolic steriods.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not even in maximum security prisons? Do they carry anything like tazers or stun guns?
They have full arsenals and tactical gear, but only carry actual firearms while transporting inmates and when surveilling the yard from a tower. They use rubber balls and sandbags, which are fired from guns and released from grenades. They also use stun-guns, tasers, and mace. They're allowed to use actual live rounds during a life-threatening situation.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You can get arrested for possessing marijuana, but there is no law against being high. If you're high, then nothing can be done. But if you're in possession, or high and in possession, then you can be arrested and charged. Same idea, really.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know. duh! lol but isnt he still one? I cant really respect ronnie because he is in law enforcement and uses illegal anabolic steroids that shows how f*cked the system is.
I'm looking forward to getting into Corrections this August. I strongly agree that our justice system is fcuked up. I'm not sure if you've been following my experience or not, but I'm still struggling with some problems from recent events that I've been involved in. I'm getting into Corrections for my interest in law enforcement, the pay, and the benefits, but this also gives me an opportunity to begin turning my life around. In regards to the remark about the system being unfair, you can get away with almost anything if you have a badge. It isn't fair, but it's how the system works.

I've seen more big guards than small ones. I'm sure that quite a few have used steroids. It seems that most inmates would feel intimidated and think twice about acting out towards you, but then again, some of them may see you as a challenge and may wanna try showing you up. I live near Clinton, which is in Dannemora. It's a maxi. It's a pretty tight ship, but I'll be working between places like Hudson, Sing-Sing, and Rikers before working there. Clinton houses some famous and monsterous inmates, but institutions like Sing-Sing and Rikers are all-out battlefields.

Desperado

Awards
Very motivational. These guys live for their religion and weight-lifting. It's quite impressive. Most of these guys are wanting to turn their lives around, you can just tell. I especially liked the teamwork involved.
Sometimes people just screw up, not all people in prison are bad people, they just made a mistake. They were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and most of those people realize that. Once you've gone to prison and get out its like you've seen the light, and all the bad stuff that happends seems like it suddenly had its volume turned down. Bodybuilding and religion are great ways to take your mind off of the ****ty lifestyle that you have to live in the prison system.