Clothing Sloutions for the heat...

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So now that I'm working in a well respected company and need to act and look the part, I can't wear tank tops to work anymore:smite:

So I'm coming all dressed up but since its 100 degrees and 90% humidity and more here sometimes I'm all disgustingly sweaty when I reach work through public transportation, becaue I have a 5 minute walk to work...(taking thermogenics doesn't help...)

what are some of the fibers or brands I should look for that will minimize heat and humidity, and still wear somethign respectable? I know there are alot of folks here who have corporate jobs, help me out here.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
JM:
#1 Rule, go buy youself some quality t-shirts for under your dress shirts. Nothing worse then being in a meeting, raising your hand and seeing pit stains.

As far as fibers go, I usually always go with a cotton/poly blend, or even summer wool blend for dress slacks. FnF usually buys all my stuff, i.e. Dress Dockers, Evan Pcione makes a nice affordable dress pant. Shirts, always a cotton blend as well. 100% cotton sucks, you'll be ironing forever and looking like you slept in your clothes by noon time. Good luck and welcome to the real world :D

So now that I'm working in a well respected company and need to act and look the part, I can't wear tank tops to work anymore:smite:

So I'm coming all dressed up but since its 100 degrees and 90% humidity and more here sometimes I'm all disgustingly sweaty when I reach work through public transportation, becaue I have a 5 minute walk to work...(taking thermogenics doesn't help...)

what are some of the fibers or brands I should look for that will minimize heat and humidity, and still wear somethign respectable? I know there are alot of folks here who have corporate jobs, help me out here.