Quantum Energy Power

tattoopierced1

So I'm at the gym lifting over the weekend, and one of the trainers (older guy, super nice) comes over and wants me to try something. He has me stand with my arms out straight at my sides and stand on one leg and balance. He then pushes on the opposite arm and I try and resist, I tumble over fairly easy. He then hands me something about the size of a quarter and says try it again. I did the exact same thing and he couldnt topple me over. Needless to say I was freaked out. So I took it and tried it on some other people in the gym and they had the same experience, they were freaked out. It seems they market this as a golf type deal, but he said it works for almost any sport. He made a neck pendant out of it and works just fine that way. Anyways, I was just passing this along and seeing if anyone else had seen/used one of these. I'm an extremely skeptical person, but this was absolutly freakish.

Quantum Energy Power Chip Golf Glove

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
looked very interesting and from the sounds of you experience it made me want try one. I tried filling out the form but nothing happened.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a load of crap to me. Website reads like a scam as well.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Try Fizogen's The Strap... it will work much better. :lol:

I think all those necklaces and bracelets are crap.

Hell, if Q-Ray's actually worked as claimed I'd own 10...You'd be callin' me Mr. T-Toadstool. ;)

tattoopierced1

i know i know, it does sound like a scam, but this actually did do something. Not trying to sell anything, just trying to see if anyone else has used one of these before...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i know i know, it does sound like a scam, but this actually did do something. Not trying to sell anything, just trying to see if anyone else has used one of these before...
I've seen similar demonstrations before. Usually the explanation is something simple. I've held people in chairs with just my finger just by exerting some pressure on the underside of their noses.

I mean the physics they describe is wrong on the website anyway. They can't even directly investigate string theory yet, they do it through perturbation mathematics I believe. There's no way there's anywhere near enough knowledge about the theory right now to make something like this even if something like this were possible.