Best article contest

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Here we go for another contest. I just thought I could give a little to the AM community and have a little something. The prize? PC game! Yep, you heard it. (well, you've read it..) What is it? Fable: The Lost Chapters by Microsoft. I ain't sponsored at all, and I paid for the game(small fee) I am throwing the contest for 1 month long, and the winner will receive the prize free shipping, at their door.

The contest is the following: Based on personal experience, what benefits do you get from exercise? How did exercise changed your life? Maybe it saved your life Write a detailed article, and put in your opinions, as well as motivation tips for everyone to read! It can be weight loss, bulk, clean bulk, even performance training. You name it.

Last step is to post wherever it goes in the forum, and send me a PM and I will give you my e-mail so you can send me the article so I can sort them and then make a vote for the winner.

Have fun, and good luck

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I guess that after all the articles I have posted before, why not have AM members write articles and publish on here! I just want to give a little out to everyone.

Have FUN!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I see a problem though, people taking someone elses published work and posting it as their own.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is one other issues that seems to have been overlooked regarding posting the Contest forum and threads of this nature in general.

Contests!
"This is where you will find current contests from AM or one of its sponsors!"

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
jjohn,

I am having this overwhelming feeling of guilt (consiences are for the weak) so let me clarify.

If you feel like having a thread for "Best Article" that would be fine. If you feel like evolving it into a contest it is your own non-sanctioned contest. Anabolicminds will not be affiliated with or liable for any contests or prizes that are unapproved by the owner.

Board "Contests" are owner and board sponsor sanctioned and approved. Anything else if just for entertainement.