What wild animal would you want for a pet and/or friend?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
First off, wild animals do NOT make good pets. BUT, if you could have any wild animal of your choosing for a companion, what would it be and why?

Mine would be the Sumatran Rhinoceros. They're super rare, decended from the ancient wooly rhino and posess magical powers that most people dont know about.

:D

BV

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bearded Dragons: But they are domesticated and bread in captivity

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Im going to go with a good ole Tiger or wolf. something good for protection and mauling people.

do we have protection from being sued in this imaginary place where we have wild animals as pets?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever the f*ck that thing in Jay's avy was awhile ago.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On behalf of many who frequent this board, I offer the following submission: A large aquatic rodent of the genus Castor, having thick brown fur, webbed hind feet, a broad flat tail, and sharp incisors adapted for gnawing bark, felling trees, and constructing dams and underwater lodges.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im going to go with a good ole Tiger or wolf. something good for protection and mauling people.

do we have protection from being sued in this imaginary place where we have wild animals as pets?
I was thinking bad ass animal too. But intsead of a tiger I would get a gorilla and put him on 1g of test a week/150mgs of fina ed and take him to the gym with me. LOL you couldn't ask for a better spotter.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bearded Dragons: But they are domesticated and bread in captivity
Myself I would prefer the hairless bearded clam

CROWLER

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'd take a kangaroo so I'd have a sparring parter lol.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I got to work with cougers as a kid and am planing to get one when I can arange for the setup (If you haven't done this it isn't for most people.)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well If I really had the choice I would want to choose a more convienant animal that people wouldnt have a heart attack when they saw (or atleast a smaller one) so for that I would go with a wolf

but if I didnt care and just got what ever I wanted and didnt care aout conviennce a Grizzly

sorry for the larger pictures

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established

The Chipmunk Aint No Joke

Last edited:
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
He must be, cause all is see is a red X! :D

But yeah, chipmunks aint no joke that's for damn sure:)

axekick

Awards
I'd like to walk a hyena around town lake. I'd have the baddest dog on the trail.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah you would. Hyena's have one of the strongest bites of any animal - I think its over 1000lbs psi of bite force.

BV

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

some over 1100 lbs, to bad they have massive health problems and are forever doomed to be referenced only for Napoleon Dynamite

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
some over 1100 lbs, to bad they have massive health problems and are forever doomed to be referenced only for Napoleon Dynamite
Ligers kick ass - true freaks of nature. I didnt know they had health problems though - is it just from getting so large?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Ligers kick ass - true freaks of nature. I didnt know they had health problems though - is it just from getting so large?
I think it is just from the man made cross of the two, wasnt meant to happen or something along those lines (thats what I remember hearing)~ althought there was one claim of one occuring in nature?

THey have growth displasia problems I know that and also it could be something to do with the constant cross breeding. Male ligers are infertile so when a femal liger has cubs it only can be bred with a true lion or tiger I gues more crossing.. I am really not 100% but it has to be somewhere in there

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Probably gonna have to go with a falcon since the gorilla and liger have been taken. lol

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
2 of those wild creatures you see in the "Girls Gone Wild" videos. :) :pose:
(I always believe in min 2 pets so they can keep each other company when I'm away working - few things are immune to lonleyness and depression - and I don't want those chicks to crap on my couch)

Realistically, I would have a wolf or a small monkey.

But if this is an imaginary world, then I'd consider a Siberyian Tiger, Silverback Gorilla or some other cuddly gorilla/ape/monkey. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm big on cuddling, LoL.

But just thinking of the food bill makes me think it's not something that I really want to do, but those primates can be trained and relate to humans quite well.

Oooo - maybe a gorilla with a baby monkey always on it's shoulder. The gorilla may initially scare people, but I bet many chicks will find it so cute seeing the little monkey...c'mon - isn't that why guys have kids?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the gorilla idea sounds cool but i don't want that big bastard getting pissed and throwing the couch at me. hanging from the light fixture by his feet. friggin showoff.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Orangutans are pretty chill...real smart too. :)

BV

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
any which way you can
every which way but loose

'left turn clyde'. :D

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
a dinosaur.....raptor or something.

other than that something big and fuzzy, that can kick your ass if need be.

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
Got to go with a Tiger or Lion. Always liked those animals.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Aw man, wolverines are bad ass mammals! Can't argue with that.

BV's chance to indulge his Freakish Rhino Fetish.
Its not so much a fetish as it is an emotional bonding...I am the Rhino. :)

BV