m1t / Deca / Test / 80mg Superdrol cycles at age 15?

gazdecki

Awards
Came across this kid that plays football with my friends younger brother, he is 15 weighs 190 maybe and is 5'7".

Hes done:
m1t 4wk
Deca / Test 6wk
Dbol alone 4wk
80mg Superdrol 2wk

What kind of problems do you think this kid has?
1. He's never taken any support supplements while ON, milk thistle for example.
2. He was taking 40mg Superdrol all at once twice daily... talk about a shot to your liver.
3. Post Cycle therapy has always been minimal. I think he took nothing after Superdrol...
4. All of this within past year

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
well he might as well cut his d1ck off, cuz its prolly never gonna work again before he's even legal.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
5'7 I hope thats a tall as he wants to get. he will not get much taller. kind of short to me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He must be Saluu's little brother

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
That's not that uncommon these days. He will probrably stop lifting all together and you'll never see him again.

gazdecki

Awards
What kind of medical problems do you think this kid has? I want him to read this and see what he's really doing to himself...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if he continues his usage with such reckless abandon, he'll regret it in the not so distant future. without question, his bloodwork is screwed up as it can get. as for his height, as mentioned, he'll probably be there for life. sounds like he's already chosen this path way too young in life. i doubt you'll be able to convince him to get off completely but at least cut out the orals. his usage is retarded.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
he's very young if this was all in one year for sure he is messed up on the insides right now but he still has time a young body is much more resilitent. I sure many of us myself included have tried "substances" that were absolutely horrific for our body how many college "kids" binge drink than grow up and realize how dumb it is. Hopefully someone will get ahold of this kid and make him realize how dumb he is being.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a 17 yo kid that works out at my gym and hes on halodrol. this puny little surfer kid. i thought that he was bad enough. i really have no concern for these young ****heads that do it. its their own decision. if they screw themselves up then so be it. what does piss me off however is they are the reason why all the good products get banned. ugh. damn idiots.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
there is a 17 yo kid that works out at my gym and hes on halodrol. this puny little surfer kid. i thought that he was bad enough. i really have no concern for these young ****heads that do it. its their own decision. if they screw themselves up then so be it. what does piss me off however is they are the reason why all the good products get banned. ugh. damn idiots.
Yep, they ARE the reason. And its not like the information isnt out there either. Morons. And to think, one day they'll be our politicians.

BV

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, they ARE the reason. And its not like the information isnt out there either. Morons. And to think, one day they'll be our politicians.

BV
Well..This guy might be a little lower on the foodchain. Maybe McDonald's busboy..??

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys let's not hate, let's admire his dedication, why can't we all just get along? lol Ya that kid is a douche, oh well let him crash n burn.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a canidate for a Darwin Award!

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to break up the levity here fellas but just wanted to interject that I have come across a few people (bodybuilders/athletes) who have had heart attacks in their 20's. It is esceedingly rare, but it does happen. I will say that many of these guys had family histories of hypercholesterolemia and were pre-disposed to heart disease from jump street, but they all were heavy users of anabolic steroids without caution. Unfortuantely this kid is most likely gonna learn the hard way through sexual dysfunction, liver/kidney pain, and maybe even some jaundice and nosebleeds. Hopefully for at least the sake of his parents he wont harm himself irreversibly before it's too late. Unfortunately though, we are not our brothers' keeper. To each his own.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
damn a 15 year old willing to inject himself, it took me a certain level of maturity to overcome the fear of injecting myself.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was going to just say something stupid like "well, at least he didn't start off using something strong; you know like a 357 magnum" - but honestly where were his parents?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I've seen something similar. A bunch of kids (who were my campers in summer camp when they were 11 & I was 19) play football for my highschool. You would be surprised how many guys on the team have used the new "PH's". One of the kids even stacked PP, SD, & Halodrol at once for a 4 week cycle with no PCT. I mentioned PCT to the kid telling me & he had NO CLUE what it was. Mind you these are 16-18 year old kids. I wonder where the future will go knowing these kids will be our leaders.