"That's God's water. Nobody knows but God."

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I ain't with that superstitious stuff,"

"I just want to know if it is a healing tree or blessed water," his mother said. "That's God's water. Nobody knows but God."

From Seaaaaaaaaaaaa to Shining Seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

See Jay, these people are what makes me glad to be Canadian

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, you guys have em up there too but there all huddled around trying to figure out how to ride meeces*

*Yes I know it's not meeces

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would just like to add ...:toofunny:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
don't kid yourself. noone is happy to be canadian.

:D
...Maple syrup eatin, no writ of habaeus corpus havin, round bacon luvin, free health care havin, 50% tax payin, OTC codiene gettin, LaBatts drinkin, no Stanley Cup havin... CANUCKS!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Maple syrup eatin, no writ of habaeus corpus havin, round bacon luvin, free health care havin, 50% tax payin, OTC codiene gettin, LaBatts drinkin, no Stanley Cup havin... CANUCKS!!!
lol..

I don't eat Maple Syrup, we have something akin to the habaeus corpus, round bacon is the ****, so is free health care (except wait times are brutal), huh?, yep, Labatts is completely disgusting if I drink--I drink Kokanee (which would get you fellas hammered off one or two :D), and even though European and American playership has risen in recent years Canadian still make up about 55% of all total players in the NHL.

And everybody wants to live in Canada Beelze. We have been voted the Country with the highest quality of life 10 times since 1980, including 7 times in a row......How many times has the US been number one in that period you ask?? Zero...:)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, count me down as 1 person that doesn't want to ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should mention all above was stated in jest. I don't want to be American, you guys don't want to be Canadian, let us bond in our mutual disrespect for eachothers' countries

;)

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
lol..

I don't eat Maple Syrup, we have something akin to the habaeus corpus, round bacon is the ****, so is free health care (except wait times are brutal), huh?, yep, Labatts is completely disgusting if I drink--I drink Kokanee (which would get you fellas hammered off one or two :D), and even though European and American playership has risen in recent years Canadian still make up about 55% of all total players in the NHL.

And everybody wants to live in Canada Beelze. We have been voted the Country with the highest quality of life 10 times since 1980, including 7 times in a row......How many times has the US been number one in that period you ask?? Zero...:)
Queen lovin, revolutionary war hatin,spider longett shootin, mick jaggar humpin first lady havin,cheap pharmacuetical sellin, Janet Jones marryin, par le vous francein,50th parrallel livin, how you doin,eh? sayin...northern neighbors!