Please Welcome - Dr. John

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolicminds is very quickly becoming a leading online bodybuilding community. We presently house some of the most innovative and reputable on line supplement retailers and developers in the industry. Not to mention we are home to the greatest online community on the net.

We have developed a reputation for being and expecting the best. So to keep in line with our reputation and expectations for the best we have a new member joining the Anabolicminds community.

It is with great pride and pleasure that I announce to you that Dr. John Crisler will be joining the Anabolicminds community. Dr. Crisler is an internationally recognized authority in male Anti-Aging Medicine and is the Founder and President of "All Things Male". Dr. Crisler is an expert in the field of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for men. Dr. Crisler will be leading our recently added and newly named Male Anti-Aging Medicine Forum.

If you have any idea who Dr. Crisler is you will know how very fortunate we are to have him join our community. His reputation alone speaks volumes. In my personal correspondences with Dr. Crisler it very quickly became evident to me that he is a man of character and integrity who has a passion for helping and sharing his knowledge and experties with his fellow man.

Please join me and warmly welcoming Dr. Crisler to the Anabolicminds community.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Dr. John! :welcome:

Your name sounds familiar to me, even though I am not in the market for HRT.

Anabolicminds is very quickly becoming a leading online bodybuilding community. We presently house some of the most innovative and reputable on line supplement retailers and developers in the industry. Not to mention we are home to the greatest online community on the net.
You better believe it. Well said B5150!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your name sounds familiar to me, even though I am not in the market for HRT.
You might be thinking of “Dr. John” - the New Orleans-based pianist, singer, and songwriter who had a few hits in the 70s and 80s.

I trust (hope like heck) these are two different people.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Wow this is really great... Welcome aboard!

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Nice to have ya on here Dr. John. I'm new here myself, and I have to say that so far I'm thoroughly impressed with the sheer volume of content and support of the massive user base. It's a really great forum. Welcome!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
You might be thinking of “Dr. John” - the New Orleans-based pianist, singer, and songwriter who had a few hits in the 70s and 80s.

I trust (hope like heck) these are two different people.
Actually, it was his last name, Crisler, that looked familiar.

Never heard of the other Dr. John...

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the site.. Look forward to learning from you.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
Yet another of Beau's joke goes down in flames ...........
I am very disheartened that you guys don't know who the original Dr. John is...The Nite Tripper!
One of the greatest jazz pianists I have ever known..

But to the other Dr John..Welcome..I am sure I will pick your brain in the future..I have MANY MANY MANY questions to ask!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Welcome doctor dude!:wave: Looking forward to reading some of your stuff.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
is the Founder and President of "All Things Male".

For those that do not know.....you probably recognize him from the Man Show :D (for those of you who are a little Dee Dee Deeeee....I'm making a wise crack directly related to "All Things Male")

As always Dr. Crisler....it is a pleasure.

I can vouch for his knowledge on HRT. He has been around many boards and gives seminars around the globe. Definitely someone who can contribute greatly in this arena. Welcome aboard!!

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is Thank God your back on a Forum.
Phil

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if anyone is curious I was previously known as, ShawtySugarHotPants

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
.... :clap2: :welcome: :clap2:

Your knowledge will be of great benefit.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well worry no more Dr. John! Through the miracles of modern technology we have found each other once again!