You won't believe this!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
what the hell? First I thought people were here to talk about lifting weights. Have these boards turned into international espionage all of a sudden. And I see Yellow Jackets name there. Interesting.
But I think this person needs to go down the the corner store and purchase something called a LIFE.

LethalGunz34

Awards
what the hell? First I thought people were here to talk about lifting weights. Have these boards turned into international espionage all of a sudden. And I see Yellow Jackets name there. Interesting.
But I think this person needs to go down the the corner store and purchase something called a LIFE.

Without a doubt, but damn, I'll be pretty surprised if that's true...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I will too but you have to ask the question why? Why is gods name would someone waste time on this earth doing something so meaningless? I think I have the answer it's because they're a lifeless loser who hugs they're computer because no one likes them.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
try turning it off. and it's monitor.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! I love it!!! Haahahaahahaha!

Havok

Awards
That is so funny
there was like 20 minx's
and that Big Jay and Anabolic is a surprise

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
wtf is that ****?... strange, even bodybuilding forums seem to get more than their fair share of, as Scotty would so eloquently put it, "smelly dickbags" who have no better way to spend their time. what a hassle.

dieseldude

Awards
this id just a thought, i havent been here long enough to know anything really about YJ but if someone was using the same computer with all those I.D.'s wouldnt a moderator be able to see the I.P. addresses were the same?
Mike

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's some crazy ****. This person seriously needs some mental help if that whole story is true, which I find kind of hard to believe

dieseldude

Awards
If everyone of those I.D.'s were on a different proxy server they must have been bored eh?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
To say the least. I actually feel bad for the person if this is all true.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
uummm....if this is true it takes bein bored to a whole new dimension.....what a loser