MTV turns 25
- 08-01-2006, 02:14 PMWithin your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.
- 08-01-2006, 02:27 PM
I want MY MTV back!!!
Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.
- 08-01-2006, 02:29 PM
08-01-2006, 02:52 PM
I actually remember when there were no commercials on MTV Now I can't seem to find any music on there.
08-01-2006, 04:46 PM
I remember when it first came on the air(man I am getting old) it was cool then, nothing but crappy reality shows now.
08-01-2006, 04:49 PM
08-02-2006, 02:35 PM
08-02-2006, 03:08 PM
08-06-2006, 04:23 AM
laguna beech is absolutley horrible ....such a ridiculous show but girls love it and thrive to be like them
08-06-2006, 05:02 AM
08-06-2006, 09:30 AM
I remember when it first started as well. You could actually see Rock groups on there with no commercials. MTV is looking more like BET, I wonder if they were bought out.
08-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by Viperspit
I definatly agree to this. When there is music playing on it, you hardly see rock anymore. Seriously what happened to MTV, it was all about the rock, now you can't even get that.
One thing that bugs me is they made MTV2 which is all music, it should be the other way around, regular MTV should play only music than they should make a crappy second station for their ****ty shows they play.
08-07-2006, 12:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-22-2003, 11:35 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 46Last Post: 06-02-2003, 03:17 PM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:39 AM
- By Jarconis in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2003, 04:08 AM
- By Bone in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2002, 02:45 PM