MTV turns 25

1. Unbreakable
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. Unbreakable

I want MY MTV back!!!

We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. lol, it has changed for the worse.
    •   

4. I actually remember when there were no commercials on MTV Now I can't seem to find any music on there.

5. I remember when it first came on the air(man I am getting old) it was cool then, nothing but crappy reality shows now.

6. congrats.. now i hope they kill themsleves

7. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS
    I remember when it first came on the air(man I am getting old) it was cool then, nothing but crappy reality shows now.
    Oh come on, Laguna Beach is great

8. Man......MTV is older than I am.

9. laguna beech is absolutley horrible ....such a ridiculous show but girls love it and thrive to be like them

10. Quote Originally Posted by MaynardMeek
    congrats.. now i hope they kill themsleves
    izza:

11. I remember when it first started as well. You could actually see Rock groups on there with no commercials. MTV is looking more like BET, I wonder if they were bought out.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    I remember when it first started as well. You could actually see Rock groups on there with no commercials. MTV is looking more like BET, I wonder if they were bought out.

I definatly agree to this. When there is music playing on it, you hardly see rock anymore. Seriously what happened to MTV, it was all about the rock, now you can't even get that.

One thing that bugs me is they made MTV2 which is all music, it should be the other way around, regular MTV should play only music than they should make a crappy second station for their ****ty shows they play.

13. MTV is 1/4 music, 3/4 politically motivated these days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sage's turn (cycle)
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 10:35 PM
  2. MTV Icon: Metallica
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:17 PM
  3. 60/25/15% Diet for cutting?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9