My new forum home >:)

g35driver2003

g35driver2003

Awards
Whats up guys. Thought I would just have my first post here. I have been on bb.com for a while now. I can't stand it there anymore. About 70% of the board are jackass 15-16 year olds spamming and posting stupid sh*t. Glad to be here and I will try to contribute as much as I can!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome, welcome! Tons of information here so make sure to definately read the stickies at the top of the forums you're visiting and I hope you're both able to learn as well as add to the sites knowledge base.

A couple of key points so as just to avoid any problems

Respect the members as well as post in a way to get it in return

No source posting for anabolic steroids, pro-hormones or liquid research items i.e., T-3, Clen etc.

If you have a question please use the search function first. More than likely it has been asked and answered several times. If you still hav a question feel free to ask away!

Here are a few links to get you started!

Find up to date changes and additions to the site
Feel free to view and/or add your own workout log
Board Sponsors(companies) for pretty much any supplement need at great prices
Board Sponsors(stores) for pretty much any supplement need at great prices
The most overlooked aspect of Weight lifting/bbing in general[Nutrition]

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Welcome, welcome! Tons of information here so make sure to definately read the stickies at the top of the forums you're visiting and I hope you're both able to learn as well as add to the sites knowledge base.

A couple of key points so as just to avoid any problems

Respect the members as well as post in a way to get it in return

No source posting for anabolic steroids, pro-hormones or liquid research items i.e., T-3, Clen etc.

If you have a question please use the search function first. More than likely it has been asked and answered several times. If you still hav a question feel free to ask away!

Here are a few links to get you started!

Find up to date changes and additions to the site
Feel free to view and/or add your own workout log
Board Sponsors(companies) for pretty much any supplement need at great prices
Board Sponsors(stores) for pretty much any supplement need at great prices
The most overlooked aspect of Weight lifting/bbing in general[Nutrition]
I have a question, why the hell do you have wilbur(from Charlottes Web) in your AvY?:lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you people can't be pleased with my avatars!!!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and watch out for Jays avy, he has a humping pig and Jay likes to make it squeal.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was trying to find one with a ball in its mouth. I may have to scan the one I took back in 94...

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Now "Pit"......About your avatar.....nice!::jaw:

g35driver2003

g35driver2003

Awards
I like Ziricote's avtar, lol it reminds me of Family Guy. This forum is pretty big compared to lots of other forums, its nice!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Pitt, I find your Avatar offensive, please remove it.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Pitt, I find your Avatar offensive, please remove it.

Damm bro I forgot, you like men..... If you really want I will put a pic of me with my shirt off so you can rub 1 off. :bb2: :bb:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Damm bro I forgot, you like men..... If you really want I will put a pic of me with my shirt off so you can rub 1 off. :bb2: :bb:
Can I go with "The Stranger" move? :D

Can't wait till Friday when I walk into your Locker Room at Powerhouse right behind you with a boner. I'll make sure I bump ya a few times with it ;)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Can I go with "The Stranger" move? :D

Can't wait till Friday when I walk into your Locker Room at Powerhouse right behind you with a boner. I'll make sure I bump ya a few times with it ;)

HAHAH oh that's just wrong! I'm glad we aren't doing deadlifts!!!!!! :dl:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys. Thought I would just have my first post here. I have been on bb.com for a while now. I can't stand it there anymore. About 70% of the board are jackass 15-16 year olds spamming and posting stupid sh*t. Glad to be here and I will try to contribute as much as I can!!
lol, how did you figure it out?
Was it the "im 15" hey, will d-bol hurt me in the future post???

Or was it the..."im 18" and im taking in about 1,000 roids, and my diet is about 1,000 cals a day...and im not gaining....what would u guys recommend???

I always love those....