pickup lines that you have used...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
what up ya'll,

i would consider myself a reasonably smooth guy who has no problem meeting hot woman, but that last realm of meeting hot girls, "THE GYM" has eluded me, i strike out in the gym too much to continue to try and pull numbers there,

wondering.....

how many of you meet women in the gym and what lines or whatever you use to break the ice and start a conversation.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
and for the women....do you get annoyed when guys try and hit on you in the gym?? is that too cheesy and lame?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have health care

I don't care that you have kids

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and for the women....do you get annoyed when guys try and hit on you in the gym?? is that too cheesy and lame?
Yes, I am at the gym to work out not to pick up guys.
Even if you are the nicest person on the planet, and try to pick me up during my workout, I would not even give you the time of day.
If you at least waited until after I was finished, and was leaving the gym, then I may consider it.
You can spot those girls who are there to pick up guys a mile off. They have the designer clothing, a full face of make up and freshly groomed hair.
I go into the gym looking like I have just been dragged through a bush backwards :)

Oh, and the comment "man, you have great pipes", is not going to get you into bed with me, and if I hear that one more time as a chat up line I think I will scream!
KG
:)

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am at the gym to work out not to pick up guys.
Even if you are the nicest person on the planet, and try to pick me up during my workout, I would not even give you the time of day.
If you at least waited until after I was finished, and was leaving the gym, then I may consider it.
You can spot those girls who are there to pick up guys a mile off. They have the designer clothing, a full face of make up and freshly groomed hair.
I go into the gym looking like I have just been dragged through a bush backwards :)

Oh, and the comment "man, you have great pipes", is not going to get you into bed with me, and if I hear that one more time as a chat up line I think I will scream!
KG
:)

LOL agreed, I am at the gym to lift, and have a good workout......Nothing annoys me more than some idiot trying to talk to me when I have my mp3 player blaring in my ears.

I to go to the gym looking like the cat's butt...LOL on purpose.....big t-shirt, shorts, sweatshirt and baseball cap backwards.....not looking like a barbie doll....those you can spot, mascara so thick tammy faye is put to shame...

The line I get is "nice legs, wanna squat sometime".... sad thing is I can most likly squat more than most guys...LOL

TC

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
hmm.... i guess im the only girl on this end of the pool who thinks this way but...

if i were single, the best chance anyone would have with me is probably by meeting me at the gym.... i look for men that take good care of themselves and quite frankly, most people are out of shape. dont be corney rude etc.... and dont interrupt me during sets, but if im at the drinking fountain then i say its a green light. NO PICK UP LINES!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about.You have nice teeth...what happened to the ones missing?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think there was a fairly long and hysterical thread on this same subject w/i the last 6 months or so.

In any case, how about:

"Hey, want to see something funny? Watch what I can do with this. It will look just like a turkey neck when I'm done."

Works every time.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Never used a pickup line in my life, i just try to be myself and see how that goes, i've never picked up a girl at the gym though. Probably because well i'm not there to pick up girls, lol. I also look like ass at the gym lol. You go there to work, but all the time i see these guys in these TIGHT TIGHT t-shirts or underarmour longsleeve shirts that look like a second skin, it's just not practical. And ya it's sooooooooo obvious which people are there to work and which people are there to talk or pick up people, the women are some of the most amusing though. Their are about 5 girls that go to my gym in full hair in make up, and i've lost track the amount of guys that go to the gym with gel in their hair and designer clothes, lol. Most of the time you'll see me in a sweater and shorters, I like the sweater to keep my muscles warm and prevent that nasty cold sweat, most gyms are kept crazy cold anyways.

Has anyone here ACTUALLY used a pick up line though? I just think they are cheesy and fake, and you'll get shut down sooooooo fast. I've only heard one good one and my brother told me it i'll have to ask him it again, but it was actually clever and it would get the girl laughing.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
haha i had these cell phone stand guys once call me over and one of them was all

" hey, you really cant drink milk anymore!"

me: ? why?

"its doing your body too good!"

i actually found that amusing....haha but still no phone number for that guy

um kwyke used the classic

"do you have any irish in you?"

but that was after we'd been together for a while .....

other than those two incidents..... i havent had any other pick up lines used on me.

honestly, i see alot of people have issues about girls who wear makeup and have good hair at the gym, technically that is me BUT its because i naturally already had makeup on and i naturally dont feel comfortable leaving my house without looking decent ....EVER..... call me vain, call me whatever, i just enjoy looking nice. i already have a fiance and i follow him around like a lost puppy at the gym, so the looking "nice" part is for my personal self-esteem not to get numbers etc.....

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
there's this guy who always comes up to chicks and say,"hey i haven't seen you around here before" and the females would be like,"uh huh" and that's how he gets into their territory from there.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
If your going to make fun of my cheesyness, dont read this one. Its really gay, but it worked.

say something along the lines of "thats a beautiful sunset." Then go "the only thing more beautiful is that girl (say her name), oh wait, thats you"

:icon_lol:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm a straight shooter and will never use a pickup line if I really want to go after a girls, but I do use pickup lines when I'm bored at a party just to have something to laugh about. At a house party, I once asked a guest if she wanted some of my "muscle milk" and she said she'd like a gallon. I don't think she knew what "muscle milk" I was talking about LOL.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about.You have nice teeth...what happened to the ones missing?
LOL, very nice. I'll try a varation of this one tomorrow night and report back.

Neverstop- It seems that these threads are becoming quite common lately. You need to realize that 93% of communication is on the NON-VERBAL level. This means body language and voice tone is everything, NOT what is actually coming out of your mouth.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, very nice. I'll try a varation of this one tomorrow night and report back.

Neverstop- It seems that these threads are becoming quite common lately. You need to realize that 93% of communication is on the NON-VERBAL level. This means body language and voice tone is everything, NOT what is actually coming out of your mouth.
JB had to come to this realization because 93% of the Bull**** coming out of his mouth wasn't working, so he switched the ratios around....:rasp:

Seriously though that is good advice if you haven't made any type of eye contact BEFORE you talk to her, and approach her with your shoulders slouched, eyes darting the floor, it doesn't matter what you are going to say because she has already decided you aren't confident enough.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If your going to make fun of my cheesyness, dont read this one. Its really gay, but it worked.

say something along the lines of "thats a beautiful sunset." Then go "the only thing more beautiful is that girl (say her name), oh wait, thats you"

:icon_lol:
How many drinks did she have? Is she missing the frontal lobe of her brain?

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
Seriously though that is good advice if you haven't made any type of eye contact BEFORE you talk to her, and approach her with your shoulders slouched, eyes darting the floor, it doesn't matter what you are going to say because she has already decided you aren't confident enough.
ah crap

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Confidence isn't needed if you have enough rope and duct tape.

you can make some impressive **** with rope and duct tape.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Ok this is a great one I heard from a brother of a friend's brother friend of mine... yeah

"do you know a number for a veternarian?, Because these Vipers are sick."

And flex your guns.

So when you have kids with the lady of your dreams, you know to name him Kameran.

good hunting.

And most of the time you can make observational mistakes to open a conversation.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
So, you like need a man in your life and I like need a woman, so let's like get into each other's life or something. :D

Wow, you look like my mom, I like my mom...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
U so hot u make the devil sweat.

Ur name must be Mickey cuz u so fine.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Do u want to see something swell?

Something tells me u sweet. Can I have a sample?

Baby u so sweet u put hershey’s out of business

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Do u work for UPS? I saw u checking out my package.

Damn! Somebody needs to write "explosives” on u, cuz u're the bomb.

Damn girl u have more curves than a race track.

Hey baby, u make my two by four into four by eight.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
If you were a laser u’d be set on "stunning".

Is your dad a terrorist, cuz u are the bomb.

I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have u been drinking?

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Do u work for UPS? I saw u checking out my package.

Damn! Somebody needs to write "explosives” on u, cuz u're the bomb.

Damn girl u have more curves than a race track.

Hey baby, u make my two by four into four by eight.

bhahahaha please tell me your joking.......hehehehh

i see nothing wrong with going to the gym how ever, the problem I have is when one of the "barbies" as I call them are hogging a machine i need, and saying..."Can you help me " to some big goon who is just as sad as she is.......i mean come on......the new gym I am at is esp bad, I suggested to my friend who works there a special area of the gym just for those special people......:)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'm joking, well, except, that last one in your reply :D

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
At my age its always a good idea to ask....what year were you born ,where were you born and what was your mothers maiden name.......I know I will get bad rep's for this one.lol:jaw:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
ur crazy dmi, but i will try a couple of those.
LOL Have you seen "40yo virgin"? If you wanna be that guy, keep using this lines every day. :D

P.S. Let think of couple more, just for you. :D

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Do I know you from somewhere, cuz I don’t recognize you with your clothes on?

I’m feeling a little off today, would you like to turn me on?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Excuse me, miss, do you sleep with strangers? Umm, no?! Well, allow me introduce myself.

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by you again?

Spidey2

Awards
Pick up lines are a waste of time. The only women they would work on are the really stupid ones I wouldn't want anyway.

Sigh, it's a cruel irony....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This one's for Dmitry and Kam since they seem to think these are funny.

Wow, that shirt is really becomming on you!...I'd be cumming too if I were on you!!!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
This one's for Dmitry and Kam since they seem to think these are funny.

Wow, that shirt is really becomming on you!...I'd be cumming too if I were on you!!!

:blink: oh brother..................bhahahhaha

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't want to be repetitive, but in light of the quality of what I'm reading - I'm going to again propose the following:

"Hey, want to see something funny? Watch what I can do with this. It will look just like a turkey neck when I'm done."

I think you'll find it second in effectiveness only to the ever-popular "I would likle to carry you like a six pack."

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm, no,:jaw: it was scary.
That's alright. JBlaze thought it was funny! He obviously has a good sense of humor.:lol:

It's not like I would actually use that line...anymore...:icon_lol:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
"baby your shoes are having a party and they want your pants to come down" - certainly not a pick up line but it's always gets a laugh.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's alright. JBlaze thought it was funny! He obviously has a good sense of humor.:lol:

It's not like I would actually use that line...anymore...:icon_lol:
damn straight! :icon_lol: