you have GOT to be kidding me

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Im watching ESPN right now. Guess whats on? Dart throwing. Thats right, dart throwing.

When was the last time you saw bodybuilding on ESPN? (3 am showings of old shows dont count)

Lets make a list of things less deserving to be on ESPN than bodybuilding, but somehow gets on

~poker- sitting on our fat asses smoking cigars is more of a sport then pumping iron? Disgust! Disgust!
~darts
~spelling bee. Those kids are damned smart, but that is not a sport. Makes as much sence as playing nirvana at a funeral

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard steroid use is rampant in darts.

B4n3 0n3

Yea they have been playing alot of darts lately but I think you would have an easier time trying to get them to play powerlifting than bodybuilding.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Actually I came home from work, and I saw "Darts" on ESPN, it's been on ever since, I was quite curious about a professional dart competition :D I was expecting it to be filmed in a bar.:drunk:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Yea they have been playing alot of darts lately but I think you would have an easier time trying to get them to play powerlifting than bodybuilding.
Me too. Looking at other men's well developed bodies would be considered too gay for ESPN, wouldn't fly with a lot of their audience I think. However, powerlifting might make it. Body building training programs might too. But the shows themselves, I seriously doubt it.

precious_roy

Awards
Im watching ESPN right now. Guess whats on? Dart throwing. Thats right, dart throwing.

When was the last time you saw bodybuilding on ESPN? (3 am showings of old shows dont count)

Lets make a list of things less deserving to be on ESPN than bodybuilding, but somehow gets on

~poker- sitting on our fat asses smoking cigars is more of a sport then pumping iron? Disgust! Disgust!
~darts
~spelling bee. Those kids are damned smart, but that is not a sport. Makes as much sence as playing nirvana at a funeral
You should add Magic The Gathering tournaments to that list. I once saw that on ESPN2 and I dry heaved.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the marketing of the suits. Hell they play movies on the cartoon network now. blows my ****ing mind.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, In the locker room of my gym they have tvs...nice and all...they usually have on espn2 or espn news..

Once, I swear to god, they had on the world series of DOMINOES...I'm not even ****ing with you...DOMINOES!!!

It was the end of the world as i knew it...up was down, left was right...everything was ****ed up.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seriously, In the locker room of my gym they have tvs...nice and all...they usually have on espn2 or espn news..

Once, I swear to god, they had on the world series of DOMINOES...I'm not even ****ing with you...DOMINOES!!!

It was the end of the world as i knew it...up was down, left was right...everything was ****ed up.
Dominoes - another competition tainted by performance enhancing drugs. I've been told that the pre-comp Dominoe warm up room is just chocked full of empty amp vials.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I know I'd watch Reruns of WSM or some old Powerlifting meets. It'd be a hell of a lot more exciting than the world series of poker, darts, dominoes, pool, or hell even underwater basket weaving.
Body building training programs might too.
That's the reason I watched Kiana's Flex appeal, for the workout...yeah, that's it, the workout. ;) :study:

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
they need more bodybuilding stuff on tv def. Even on satallite theres not one channel devoted to it, its stupid. We can have 18 cooking stations, 5 racing station, 20 spanish stations 10 music stations (like 50 if u count in that xm crap) a station for every other sport out there. 0 bodybuilding stations.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
How about thow many guys are devoting their lives to world of warcraft, now this isnt on tv but if it was wed have to give them crystal meth to bring the addiction down a notch.

precious_roy

Awards
How about thow many guys are devoting their lives to world of warcraft, now this isnt on tv but if it was wed have to give them crystal meth to bring the addiction down a notch.
Actually...in Japan that stuff is on tv. When I was at school we used to get these videos sent to us (yes I was and still am a nerd) of a Japaneese tv show where people played starcraft 1 v 1 for money. It was really funny, the set that is, because they made the contestants dress up in sort of space suit looking things and they released ground fog onto the stage.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's because at ESPN they try to appeal to the masses, and current BBing contests are disgusting for most average viewers.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear the dart players actualling load up the darts with sustanon and chuck them into each others asses to get revved up before the tournament's.

im actually looking to compete in a magic tournament but the emotional and physcial training is going to be devastating. im running an anadrol/test suspension/hgh cycle just to make ends meet. my 15 year old asian neighbor with asthma who requires frequent enemas is doing the same. its not joke people **** gets crazy when i put down my mana and attack with my golden sphinctered tyranasaurus anus.

well at least we have greg ****ing valentino and "the man's who's arms exploded" to make a positive impact on the public opinion of bodybuilding.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That was until Jay realized MMORPG didnt stand for Massive Man Orgy Role Preparation Game

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
I hear the dart players actualling load up the darts with sustanon and chuck them into each others asses to get revved up before the tournament's.

im actually looking to compete in a magic tournament but the emotional and physcial training is going to be devastating. im running an anadrol/test suspension/hgh cycle just to make ends meet. my 15 year old asian neighbor with asthma who requires frequent enemas is doing the same. its not joke people **** gets crazy when i put down my mana and attack with my golden sphinctered tyranasaurus anus.

well at least we have greg ****ing valentino and "the man's who's arms exploded" to make a positive impact on the public opinion of bodybuilding.

haha o man wheni read the first half of this im like gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay but once i heard my boy Greg V's gona be there, sounds pretty intense now. Im in.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
hey big j-dogg. where did you get the quote in your sig from?

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
You understand there trying to add darts to the coattales of world serious of poker. The holdem fad is about to be over, even though there are more players now then ever. Soon enough everyone is going to shelve there chips and buy a dartboard.... people are such sheep.

But there's an Idea for you guys, start a bodybuilding/powerlifting station. I know this site pumps me up but to watch that stuff whenever would really be a motivator.

I got 5 on it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am hearing rumblings about an upcoming ESPN special: "Contact Shuffleboard - The Men and Their Mission"".

It seems like a real stretch.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
But there's an Idea for you guys, start a bodybuilding/powerlifting station. I know this site pumps me up but to watch that stuff whenever would really be a motivator.

I got 5 on it.
That would be a cool channel. Here's the closest thing there is right now. Iron Game Powerlifting Well, that and youtube, but still. :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I have actually seen BBing coverage on FOX Sports West Coast during the day. ESPN is getting gayer by the minute. They forgot they're supposed to cover real sporting events. Thank God there's the NFL Network to rescue me.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Put it on ESPN QUICK!

Professional stacking. Thats right. There on espn stacking cups. This cant be for real.

found a website for the "sport"

S&S Worldwide

They have international teams. Some kids came from germany to stack cups :wtf: