Gee This Suprises Me - Lance Bass is Gay!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO! I knew it! Good to see my gaydar is still working, lol.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Wow...Timberlake is such a pimp too...I'll bet he gets even more action as a gay boy band member than Timberlake did as a straight one.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agghh! I HATE Timberlake!

My gym has an online voting system to determine which music and videos get played on the monitors. Apparently, all the 11 year old girls in the area have hacked into the system and voted in nothing but Timberlake, Britteny, and the like. It creeps in past my headphones and drives me into a killing fury. It's great for the heavy lifts.

Seems like for both Timberlake and Brittany videos, they always show them hanging out with "cool" black people as if to lend them some sort of musical credibility or something. I don't buy it lol.

Lightning

Awards
What do you expect? The guy didn't stand a chance. You name a kid LANCE- thats what happens.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard he way just very considerate. Heck, I was told he was overheard asking some guy "would you like me to push your stool in?".

I had assumed they must have been at a bar.

Maybe not.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bio,
I know you are an old fart - but they have this stuff called "technology" these days.
Yeah, so they now have these wonderfull noise canceling headphones.
I've got a pair - they are awesome! No more boy band music or listening to retards at the gym.

I suggest you leap into the 21st century and get you some of those.
:icon_lol:

B4n3 0n3

Sure I call these guys "gay" just to insult them but I always thought that in reality they were getting all kinds of puntang...I guess not.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He Is a fruit salad,what a frikin skirt.:rofl:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i always thought that he was a bit "fruity" looking....

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Um the article says nsync broke up in 2002... So he had to wait 4 years to come out so "it wouldn't affect the bands popularity"??? Gimme a f'n break publicity stunt x 100 who cares!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He has a show coming out where he plays a gay guy. And you think it's a publicity stunt...You're clueless! Clueless I tells ya!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Who didnt know he was a salad tosser?

I said that the FIRST DAY i seen him perform, but no one would believe me back then....n he aint the only one

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
its not like i didnt see this coming when i was 6 or so....i dont even think i knew what gay was but i still knew he was gay:blink:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think some weirdo being homosexual is the issue. I think the real issue is that 15-20 fully grown assumingly heterosexual males not only know of the existence of this said individual, but know enough about him to make relevant comments on his past and future....

We live in sad days.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKNyX9B1V9U&feature=Views&page=2&t=t&f=b"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]