Beavis and Butthead

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I picked up the first season DVD. I laughed my ass off. I think the funniest one on here is the one where they are digging for oil in their backyard and hit a sewer line. They think it is oil and fill a trash can with sh!t and try to sell it to the neighbor.

Another funny one, Beavis has a rash on his **** and is working at burger world, and is using the burger flipper to scratch his ****.:icon_lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too young to remember them on mtv or just reliving the moment? :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
ha, and when it first came out, I didn't really watch it. Then my kids starting watching it when they were probably around 12 or 13 and I lauhged my balls off. Now I still love it :D It is worng for a man my age to find humor in Beavis and Butthead?

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
I'm 34, so that's all we watched back in college. I'm gonna pick up the DVD's soon.....or just download them ;)

Gumbo

Desert Rat

Desert Rat

Awards
30 here, watched them in high school, still makes me laugh my ass off. Remember when they were just on Liquid Television, along with Aeon Flux?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That TV segment was the ****...I remember watching Beavis & Butthead and Aeon Flux all the time in college. Now we get shows like 'Next' and 'My Super Sweet 16'...no wonder kids today are so ****ed up:)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i saw a deal on tv for the first two seasons on dvd and a free shirt. not just a generic shirt it looked how should i say "hip" haha shoulda ordered it. i loved them window fishing is a classic.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - a whole generation of middle school guys grew up only having a Beavis or Butthead accent when going through those 3 grades.

I, myself, loved Cornholio.
Good times.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i giggle and smile sickly just reliving the memories inside my head. :head:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DerickVonD General Chat 12
Iron Lungz General Chat 3