- 07-24-2006, 08:10 PM
- 07-25-2006, 12:58 AM
prolly a regular flanel from big and tall with the whole sleeve cut off.....just a guess.
- 07-25-2006, 01:45 AM
go into a lumberjack's changing room and hopefully you'll find a shirt that was owned by a guy who got attacked by a kodiak bear so you won't have to go through the trouble of cutting off the sleeves!!
07-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by DazzlinJack
i will post some pics when i find an OG cut-off!
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2005, 08:23 AM
- By pimpc1972 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 07-27-2005, 08:33 PM
- By Phoenix rising in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2005, 02:35 AM
- By jverch in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2005, 02:52 PM
- By cctez in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2003, 07:39 PM