How To Bleach Your Body Hair

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
For some shaving or using Nair is not an option. I am one of those people. I get terrible ingrown hairs that take forever to go away. So I won't do it. But I do something nearly as good. Basically, bleach the hair until it is practially invisible and then trim the excess. Unless someone is real close they will not notice you have any hair at all.

The body hair bleach cremes sold for this purpose are not good for this type of thing. 5 oz is not really enough to bleach your entire body, and it is not economically to buy them. My recipe will cost you about $20, and you will have enough to make bleach for a loooong ass time.

You will need to go to a beauty store like a Sally Beauty Supply. Or send your girlfriend in to do it. Get 40 volume CREME developer, 32 oz. Also a 16 oz container of activator powder.

Don't trim your hair first. The extra length will make it lay down and stay in the mixture better.

Mix the sh!t. Follow the instructions like you were going to use it on your head hair.

Put on some music or bring some beer into the bathroom and some white towels. Make sure you don't get this stuff on your carpet. Wear latex gloves and spread the mixture over anywhere your body has hair you want to bleach. You may need to apply some more after awhile if it dries out.

Now listen to your music and drink your beer. Or read a book. Leave the stuff on for twenty minutes. Take a shower dry off and put some lotion on your skin. Now use the towels to clean up the mess, you slob.

If you want after your skin is dry you can trim the hair with a mustache trimmer or something, just not close enough to feel stubbly.

You might also want to think about using the stuff on a small spot first to make sure you don't have an allergic reaction.