Looking for cheap fame, anyone????????

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - I have a new one here, all right!!!!!!! I am going to feature FIVE BODYBUILDERS on my website. I am going to get to put five guys/gals from all across the world and use their pics and/or their personal bio on my site.

So, if you are interested in appearing in my new customer feature section, please write "yeah, laura, I DO want my 15 minutes of fame" in the comments section of your next order.
You know how it always says 'no purchase necessary'? Well, I don't like that so I am accepting entries with orders, only - I am such a salesperson!!!

You will be able to link to your home page and have your pic/bio seen by the thousands that hit our webpage each and every day.

I have to start selection process on Sunday night, so let's get this rolling and OF COURSE, place your order for protein from Lowest Prices Highest Quality Whey Protein and Nutrition Supplements, too.

AND I HAVE A TEMPORARY CODE UNTIL MONDAY Laura05 will get you another five percent off ALREADY the best prices on the web!!!!!!!!!!!:head: :head: :head:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - Thanks for the responses so far to my "FAME" challenge. I had some suggest that we could nominate others and I think that this is a great idea - so if you are too modest, just suggest a comrade - (I would need their screen name and board affiliation) and I will contact them to feature them on the website. Just put it in the comments section.

ALSO - the Laura05 discount code will expire at noon on Monday - GET ON IT.

Lowest Prices Highest Quality Whey Protein and Nutrition Supplements

Laura
[email protected]

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know what? I am putting in a fake order for a sample pack just so I can nominate Bobo and SJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gas:

discount code laura05 - good until noon tomorrow

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
YES, SJA needs some Pub :)

Good Choice.