need help/advice

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.94%

need help/advice

Ok so here is the deal. I have been hitting the gym really hard for the past year or so. I am 26 yrs old and have lifted since 1998. I am an exercise physiologist at a hospital wellness center and was recently given a promotion to a management role. This happened in June. At the start of summer I began my weight loss program. I had bulked up to about 260 and am now at around 240. It was going great. But the last few weeks I have absolutely no motivation. I love working out but recently I just dont care. I am tired all the time. I don't know what's going on. Any advice or insight to my problem? I haven't worked out in 2 1/2 weeks. Anyone go through something similar?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would reccomend just take the time off you need because by the sounds of it you may have been overtraining and (your workouts coupled with your job this could be easily done..)

Just take another week or so off and dont even think about your training. Keep your diet in check and in a week or so more youll be raring to go.

(Are you just physically drainined or does it have something to do with the aspect of cutting?)
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

sleeping enough?
    eating enough?
    water intake?
    bloodwork lately?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.94%

I just feel tired and unmotivated. My new job is more stressful but not that much. It's a mental and physical kind of thing. I had to fire someone last week and it bothered me more than i thought it would. My diet is good. I haven't had bloodwork done. Water intake is good. I was getting plenty of sleep at night but now that is starting to get worse. And it seems that no matter how much sleep I do get I am still tired when I wake up. I don't want it to seems like I am whining cause I feel like I am. But I have never had to deal with something like this in my own life.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.17%

depression????
    RIP Ryan, :(
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.04%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave2875
    I just feel tired and unmotivated. My new job is more stressful but not that much. It's a mental and physical kind of thing. I had to fire someone last week and it bothered me more than i thought it would. My diet is good. I haven't had bloodwork done. Water intake is good. I was getting plenty of sleep at night but now that is starting to get worse. And it seems that no matter how much sleep I do get I am still tired when I wake up. I don't want it to seems like I am whining cause I feel like I am. But I have never had to deal with something like this in my own life.
    I've got a similar problem Dave, absolutely nothing motivates me. I only really do things for the sake of doing them nowadays, libido is non-existant most days. I'll be going to the doctors or paying to get bloodwork done by a lab at the start of next month to see if it could be a hormonal problem.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.18%

Don't worry man. Stick w/your workouts and you'll be fine. This is a common symptom of dieting. ALWAYS happens w/me. It'll equalize. Stims helped me out, big time.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.94%

Thanks For All The Help Everyone. I Am Not Depressed I Am Actually Quite Happy. I Think Some Of It Has To Do With All The Responsibility I Now Have At Work. I Am Going To Set Up An Appt With A Doctor To Get A Check Up And Some Blood Work Done Because It Has Been Quite A While Since I Had One.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.79%

don't capitalize each word, its really hard to read.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help/advice for my potential stack!! Please!!
    By thesponge18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 08:10 PM
  2. Need help/advice with Dienolone (X-Tren)
    By Presa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 01:33 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 08:33 PM
  4. need helpful advice,plz
    By lplionheart in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 11:03 AM
  5. Need Help!!!!!! Advice!!!!!
    By carey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7