Oral B Pulsar.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
(its a tooth brush)

I just picked one up. The thing has a battery in it that makes it vibrate. The thing rocks!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Riiiight...You bought a vibrating toothbrush that impressed you enough to post about it and you want me to believe it's being put to use per its label?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Riiiight...You bought a vibrating toothbrush that impressed you enough to post about it and you want me to believe it's being put to use per its label?
i wouldnt be posting if i wasnt impressed by the thing.

Evo

Awards
lmao,me thinks someone doesn't sense the funnyness of Jayhawkks remarks hahahahaha

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
lmao,me thinks someone doesn't sense the funnyness of Jayhawkks remarks hahahahaha
lol, sorry im just tired and am in an dumb mood right now!!:good:

khan8

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what makes it so special?? does it leave ur mouth with a 'clean' feeling afterwards??

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're getting the special feeling of having a semi large battery powered vibrating device between your teeth.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've been using one since it came out. I think it rocks. Studies show its as effective as brushing and flossing combined.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt be posting if i wasnt impressed by the thing.
We understand you're impressed by it, but are somewhat disgusted by the reasons we can assume as to "why" you are so impressed.

:eek:

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
You're getting the special feeling of having a semi large battery powered vibrating device between your teeth.
i do have to admit that is kinda funny and disgusting at the same time!!:gas: :gas: