Man Whose Arms Exploded Is On (Greg Valentino)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those who haven't seen it, it's on TLC right now. It's interesting to watch...but what an ass!...and it's somewhat of a smear job on the sport in general in regards to A A S.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those who haven't seen it, it's on TLC right now. It's interesting to watch...but what an ass!...and it's somewhat of a smear job on the sport in general in regards to A A S.
Good Call! Thanks! I've been wanting to see this.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
the show was interesting because bodybuilding got some publicity.....but like everything else associated with the sport, the publicity was negative. The general public will never understand our sport and it is sad, because its not all about steroids and growth hormones. Obesity kills more people than steroids do, but yet people feel sorry for the morbidly obese!? oh well, aint nothin to it but to do it!

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
its funny because it was a video with Greg Valentino as the topic ( basically) and i didnt hear the word Synthol used once in it...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, b/c it probably would have taken away from the shock value.

Rico1578

Awards
Wish his head would of exploded instead of his arm

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That guys a clown…. Paints the sport in a very bad light.

I love the statement he made that *every* steroid using bodybuilder is also a drug dealer.

I wanted to slap the **** out of him.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
That guys a clown…. Paints the sport in a very bad light.

I love the statement he made that *every* steroid using bodybuilder is also a drug dealer.

I wanted to slap the **** out of him.
Yea that had to be one of the stupidest things ive ever heard..

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its funny because it was a video with Greg Valentino as the topic ( basically) and i didnt hear the word Synthol used once in it...
yeah I was wondering the same thing that idiot is full of that crap,what a moron.I thought the guy who used to be a competitive bber was full of crap as well he made some statements about how steroids were in his system years after he stopped using and caused a heart attack and went on to say after he had recovered from that the steroids weren't finished with him yet they were still in his cells causing damage and then he had a stroke. now I am no steroid guru but I'm not aware of any anabolic steroids that exherts it's effects 10 years after you stop using it what a joke.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
people that secretly envy BBers and would give anything to look like one feed of of this ****, it gives them a reason not to go work hard because their arms will explode and they will have heart attacks.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
God I hope that guy dies by way of angry chimpanzee.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
LMAO I wanna look like this !!

I wonder if they have that security there to make sure no one punches that douche in the mouth... :rolleyes:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
all i gotta ask is why?

they would look a ton better if they used and not abused synthol.....do they think its badass or something? I wouldnt be scared of that guy...no way in hell

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!? Jesus...what a ****in' moron! Look at that douchebag...jesus!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That guy has whoopie cushions for arms:stick:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
He obviously has some sick obsession... hes a freak.
I wonder if he can even move his arms and use them in day to day activitys.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's completely ignorant. First of all it doesn't look freaky muscular like Ronnie or Jay. So it's not even aesthetically pleasing. Just ask anyone and they'd swear he had a tumor on his arm. It's not dry looking, lean or even muscular. It looks like a giant tumor or water baloon stuffed in his arms. It's completely ridiculous, ignorant and backwards. Look at greg valentino. All he is is a retard. In the documentary, he said "There's me happily juicing" as if he even was intelligent enough to make anyone in the body building world look professional. Good job idiot you ****ed up your body and had no strength gains. What a retard. Synthol. PLEASE. I wouldn't inject synthol anywhere. It gives you nothing but cosmetic bull ****.

F*cka Greg Valentino.

Edit - Yeah oh and Tren/Test intramuscular? Yeah right d*ck weed He was injecting Good Ol' Fashioned Posing Oil in his arms.

F*ck Him.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
That's completely ignorant. First of all it doesn't look freaky muscular like Ronnie or Jay. So it's not even aesthetically pleasing. Just ask anyone and they'd swear he had a tumor on his arm. It's not dry looking, lean or even muscular. It looks like a giant tumor or water baloon stuffed in his arms. It's completely ridiculous, ignorant and backwards. Look at greg valentino. All he is is a retard. In the documentary, he said "There's me happily juicing" as if he even was intelligent enough to make anyone in the body building world look professional. Good job idiot you ****ed up your body and had no strength gains. What a retard. Synthol. PLEASE. I wouldn't inject synthol anywhere. It gives you nothing but cosmetic bull ****.

F*cka Greg Valentino.

Edit - Yeah oh and Tren/Test intramuscular? Yeah right d*ck weed He was injecting Good Ol' Fashioned Posing Oil in his arms.

F*ck Him.
amen

ndfan

Awards
with his arms that big makes his head look real small like that dude at the end of beatlejuice with shrunken head lol

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards

I wonder if they have that security there to make sure no one punches that douche in the mouth... :rolleyes:
omg first of all when i first just saw this pic i thought it was photoshopped.. now i see hes just an idiot. i mean who in there right mind, its right he does look like he has 2 huge tumors in his arms. id like to meet the girl who thinks thats hot. God i hate people. Second its funny when greg V had is bicep blow out his arm actually almost look normal, i mean it still looked like crap but alot better

he should have blown out his other one somehow and start from stratch... freakin idiot. its reason like this guy i can never tell my girl im on anything.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
lol "the Freak Speaks"

haha

"TB: Very inspirational. Let's cut to the chase. Those arms don't look right. "

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It just makes me look bad really when I tell my girl that I'm On and she's like OMG you're gonna look like that FREAK@!!!!! THAT PISSES ME OFF. I would kill him and I'm sure I could because he can't even wipe his own ass.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
GreggValentino.net - Welcome to GreggValentino.net Gregs email. I think hes lying about his arms, so its hard to think that the rest of this stories are true or atleast not exagerrated in some way. HEs a jackass and gets attention the same way any desperate person gets attention. I do now in a way find him entertaining with his **** stories. But as a bodybuilder hes a total fool and has no place talking down pros in that regaurd, as people i dont know them well enough to comment.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

:wtf: just when I was thinking that Valentino was the biggest dumbass on earth here comes this idiot.I could be wrong but I bet this guy drives a pick-up with a rebel flag license plate and also his mother and father are brother and sister.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the exact same thing. He's obviously retarded. Funny thing is the oil that fills his biceps will not allow him to flex to even curl 40 lbs.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the exact same thing. He's obviously retarded. Funny thing is the oil that fills his biceps will not allow him to flex to even curl 40 lbs.
Lets start a Greg Valentino hate group...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Lets start a Greg Valentino hate group...
The problem with this guy he loves the attention, positive or negative. WHy would he do what he does and say what he says in his right mind, simple hes not right in the head. To give him any effort good or bad just feeds in to the viscious circle of publicity hes getting. Ive said it before and ill say it again, he deserves no more attetion than a whiny child.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
errr he's probubly reading this right now and feeding of it, and getting bigger... the mans a monster.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it's probably for the best his bicep would burst and cause an environmental disaster with all that oil in there.

MTNMEDIC

That dudes' a total douche pail,..."lookit my arms with the needles stuck in it"? like those kids at the gym are suposed to be impressed. what a clown, who'd wanna look like that ? I agree bro's,..very bad impression on whats real.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
THis show first aired a few months ago. I got a kick out of the 'beginning bodybuilder' kid they showed...that kid starting lifting like 60 days ago, how did he get on TV? That's was lame, especially when there are so many ameturs out there that could have used the coverage.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Is there any youtube or googlevideo link so I can see this?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha that guy looked fine before his freakamation. What a tool!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah seriously the pussy kid they used that was from australia. What a wuss.
"Those blokes are not using roids"