Horrible dreams

ktw

Awards
  • Established
The first one was about last Thursday. The dream started off with me walking by my closet in a room, the door was open and it smelled like burnt pizza. On the door was a torn piece of binder paper, bloody around the edges and dripping down the door. Some of the blood was dried and sticky. This is the creepier part. On the paper there were some numbers that I distinctly remember:
All are multiples of 9, but the last one, don't know what it means. I then leave my room, walk outside and it's completely dark with a red sky. Smoke is coming out of the drains and ground holes. The scenery is completely barren except for a few people, except there is a problem......

They're all dead. Walking dead. Coherent, walking dead. A few of them speak to me when I ask for directions. Here is one reply I remember for its distinct creepyness.
me- "Where is Georgetown?"
dead guy (bleeding from all holes in the face, including eye sockets)- "The real question is where are you? What is time? How does one accurately perceive the notion of eternal time?"

I continue walking, at this point I am scared. I realize that this is not reality, that it is some sort of dream.

Or is it?

I knew it wasn't right but I couldn't wake up. The sun slowly comes up, the sky is still red. The wind starts blowing. I walk to a newsstand, vacant, papers blowing in the wind. The headline reads:
"Where were you then and where are you now?"
At this point part of the dream becomes fuzzy. I remember the people eventually became transparent and I started hearing low, growling, and inaudible voice chanting a repeated phrase that I could not understand. I looked in a mirror and my eyes were yellow and glowing in a pulsating manner.

I woke up really scared. I could not go back to sleep, I didn't really know what to think but I was really disturbed.

The next few nights I had weird snippets of similar scenes, the dead, bleeding people, the wandering, the weird growling voices, the bloody snips of paper.

Last night was by far the most horrible of them all.

I was in my room, and pools of blood were seeping in from under the doors and windows, dripping from the ceiling fans. The voice was audible this time.

"Reality is no longer reality, you no longer have control over your own destiny, I have seized control." I trudge through the blood which is sticky and into a dark, long, hallway. It looks straight out of Resident Evil. I walk down the hallway, windows break and shatter on the wall. The voice gets louder and louder, repeating the aforementioned phrase. I walk outside and the sky is red and black, swirling, picking up speed. I have trouble picking up my feet, the world is shaking. The voice changes tone:
"There is no one for you, this is damnation. This is reality. Every soul has their own, an enternal struggle. Life was the preparation for your struggle."

My sleep was so deep that I slept through my alarm for 40 minutes. My alarm is god damn loud, you can hear it in the entire place.

I always have had vivid dreams, I can usually remember dreams for a one month back, or anyone really weird ones that stick out for any reason. These ones have been by far the worst and scariest dreams I have ever had. Every night I have a new version, that is slightly different from the night before but contains the same elements.

Does anyone know if certain nutrients can cause alterations in neurochemicals that would cause this?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a typical night for me. Not kidding either, though over time I've learned to be less scared of my dreams and there's not nearly as much blood in mine. But wasted landscapes and zombies or the walking dead, especially headless people who can still some how talk, are common dreams for me.

I honestly can't put it off to anything more than steeping myself in horror movies and books since as far back as I can remember, end of world zombie/apocalyptic types being some of my favorites.

I can tell you this, my dreams got a LOT more vivid when I started taking REM, and some were disturbing enough to scare me, and I don't believe I'm the only one who experienced this effect. So I would ask if you are taking any USP products as I think some like PowerFULL have a similar effect on sleep and dreams.

As for advice on how to deal with them, write them down. Turn them into stories. I even had a couple of mine published but I've lost the knack and desire to write that much anymore. Might work for you though. No thought, however abstract, is complete until it's articulated. And if dreams do have any meaning, unless you try to articulate it somehow other than simply turning it over and over again in your mind, they'll just haunt you and never make any sense. I still write them down, just don't try and translate them into stories. Rarely have ones that scare me these days, even though they continue to be pretty damn vivid.

Anamolous bad dreams can also be indicative of health problems like an impending heart attack too, so if they are that unusual and truly thathorrifying, a check up might not hurt.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the club! Being attacked by zombies, monsters, snakes, spiders, etc. are pretty much par for the course now when I try to sleep.

Actually, I feel much better knowing that others have such horrible dreams. My big problem, is that in addition to the horrible dreams, I can still punch and kick those monsters like they were right there in my room. But unfortunately, what happens, is that I wind up kicking or punching my wife or my dog. If I'm in a room by myself, I have to move the bed away from the wall or window, so I don't wind up kicking a hole in the wall or the window.

If somebody has a solution, please let me know. My wife will be eternally grateful.

-Tinytoad

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you're going to hell?

LOL ;)

I've had bad dreams, usually when my test levels are raised and I've had stressfull days.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only dreams i seem to have are ones that make me wanna crawl into a hole with a blanket and shut the door and :dump: . I dont ever seem to have good dreams anymore, and when i was on the first run of powerful they got so scary i had to cut the dosage back on the bottle. It was rediculously getting outa hand.

One dream i remember vividly still, was gigantic elephants running after me with there heads on fire bashing them into the ground trying to kill me and i was running like a track star, this all took place in a village type setting with woods all around but open fields and temples. Ive learned to be able to deal with them but some dreams just strike a nerve and really get to me, luckily if they get to bad i can wake myself up.

fatbasturd

Awards
i had a nightmare the other day but it was alot differant

i was in bed with 3 beautiful woman and junior didn't want to come out.

not poking fun this was really my dream

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i had a nightmare the other day but it was alot differant

i was in bed with 3 beautiful woman and junior didn't want to come out.

not poking fun this was really my dream
Now that is a true nightmare.

All other dreams aside, it seems USP Labs products might intensify dreams in general for some people. I wonder what this is due to, there's got to be some common element among the products that leads to this.

As for a cure, why would you want to change the dreams? Damn it, embrace them. I used to be able to lucid dream when I was a kid, not so much anymore. Now I realize I'm dreaming and I pop out of it right away or lose my grip and slip back into dream mode. Still, strictly speaking it's better getting some experience during that time. That's a third of your life, and you get to experience things few other people could ever conceive of. So don't fight it, roll with it.

tattoopierced1

i havent had a dream in years, that is a very odd dream though, and pretty odd that you remember it in such detail.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
I usually can remember all my dreams for a while, the important ones I never forget.

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
I barely ever have dreams myself and right now im taking Powerful and cAMP. But on the rare occasion that I do dream, its always about the one thing that I f***ing hate the most in life....clowns. I'm not even joking either. These things scare me to death in real life. Its pathetic seeing a 6'2 190 pound guy refusing to take his little cousin to go get a balloon animal from a clown at the carnival, because he's scared of it. I've never had any messed up situations with clowns in my life either. I just hate them. It's prolly because of seeing the movie IT when I was a kid.

DAMN YOU STEPHEN KING!!!!!

fatbasturd

Awards
that movie "IT" freaked me out for years!!

i had this piggy bank that was a clown i had to destroy it:bruce1:

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
Maybe you're going to hell?

LOL ;)

I've had bad dreams, usually when my test levels are raised and I've had stressfull days.
yea i recently made a thread on this... my dreams were waaay intense, killing people, getting killed... all because my test levels were high, somehow i learned to control them, dont ask how..

Cold

Awards
For the first couple of weeks after my recent breakup, I had some pretty weird dreams. There were a couple that really stuck out.

One of them started out with me driving to work like normal. But there was a guy on a horse in front of me, so I had to slow down. Down the street there were a couple of dogs laying in the middle of the road. The guy on the horse either jumped over them, or trampled them...couldn't really tell. As I came closer to the dogs, I slowed down even more, till I eventually come to stop. Then my vision became blurry, I didn't have any motor function at all, I became very sleepy. I could see people outside of my car trying to get in. The everything went black.

Another dream took place at some hotel resort or something. I was walking up a flight of stairs that was almost like a fountain. The fountain breaks under my weight, and I fall into a pool of water. But the strange thing is, I almost knew it was coming. For some reason, I just let myself drown. I had absolutely no desire to live at all.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that, i know its pretty hard to sleep after a disturbing dreams like that...this sounds weird but sometimes i know im dreaming( good or bad) and i could take complete control of what is going on...its fun as hell( try not to wake up though) cause you could turn those zombies into hot chicks and shag em and then jump off the moon straight into the ground and stuff like that you get a rush just like you would in real life on a roller coaster or something....i get pretty out of hand in my dreams when i do this, i love dreaming when this happens...i love dreaming period.

if they really start bothering you and all else fails get a cd player/ipod whatever and turn it to your favorite song and out it on repeat....you will dream EXACTLEY what the song is about and when you wake up in the morning you will be singing it as you wake up.....its a cool something to experiment with, i think its euphoria or something like that...its awesome though.