Arg, Fiancey got involved with readers choice>?

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Anyways, she gave her info over the phone to readers choice who told her they'd give her a trip. She's very trusting and honest person, she just told me she did this and after explaining the whole thing to me, defintly has me worried. Basically what i can tell about readers choice and from her story. She said they called after a survey she had filled out and talked to her for a day or two she asked all the questions she could think of and they explained if she bought some trial magazines they would send us on a trip?!?!

I was like omfg you didnt really give your info did you, (in my head,GOODESS GRACIES ! NOOO MORE PROBLEMS FOR ME TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH) But long story short after talking to her she changed her mind but they have all her info and she told them she wans'nt intrested?

Anyone know if this company is legit, or should i start seeking legal action now? Here's the thing, one good thing she did is set her self up for fraud protection, So hopefully this pan's out?

Advice/Info on this company(sorry for grammer/spelling i just woke up after 4 hours of sleeping)*ARG! GRAVEYARD IS HARSH!*:dump:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Anyways, she gave her info over the phone to readers choice who told her they'd give her a trip. She's very trusting and honest person, she just told me she did this and after explaining the whole thing to me, defintly has me worried. Basically what i can tell about readers choice and from her story. She said they called after a survey she had filled out and talked to her for a day or two she asked all the questions she could think of and they explained if she bought some trial magazines they would send us on a trip?!?!

I was like omfg you didnt really give your info did you, (in my head,GOODESS GRACIES ! NOOO MORE PROBLEMS FOR ME TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH) But long story short after talking to her she changed her mind but they have all her info and she told them she wans'nt intrested?

Anyone know if this company is legit, or should i start seeking legal action now? Here's the thing, one good thing she did is set her self up for fraud protection, So hopefully this pan's out?

Advice/Info on this company(sorry for grammer/spelling i just woke up after 4 hours of sleeping)*ARG! GRAVEYARD IS HARSH!*:dump:
By info i mean credit card info,......

I know alot of you are thinking that she's gonna learn from this experience as i believe this sounds too good to be true,*how can a company make money giving away free trips*-outside of a time share company-

So its my belief she's probably getting ripped off, but i do want to check with other people before jumping that gun.

Thanks for the responses
Dr liftalot

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, she might want to get her credit cards changed even if she does have 'fraud protection'.

B4n3 0n3

Check with the better business bureau. That will tell you if they are legit.