This sounds lame, but i need a private online space to BLog/journal.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Basically i need somewhere private and personal, that no one will ever see. I've been dealing with alot of stress lately and i have no one to talk too. It helps me to type out my day to day activites, but i don't want to type up a journel on myspace/xanga because honestly i don't want people know its me/want to know what i'm typing about etc.

Any ideas, was using my fitday account but the blog isnt big enough
Thoughts?:fool2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Write it down in a journal....

R

rafter

Awards
for what its worth, just use Word and type up what you need. Date it however you like and store it where ever you like on your computer.

Do you need it to be online? If you need it with you at all times, just email it to yourself and update it throughout the day.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
If you want online there are plenty of such communities and most of them make allowances for completely private journal keeping. Do an online search is all you need, you'll get tons of hits.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
u can make most online blogs private, i know i have the option to make my myspace blog private, I don't and I get a ton of views and for some reason it's like backwards therapy. Knowing someone is reading and understanding what I'm saying helps in it's own way.

GL,

Kam

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
...Write it down in a journal....
I kept a journal I called "Elegently wasted" For a year after a tough break up.

I am surprised I didn't die in that year...looking back/reading all the crap I did...holy moley.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Livejournal has the option to lock your posts.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, last year has been rough on me emotionally, and i defintly could use some venting time/don't want a psycologist-concuiler.

This really helps, big thanks again.

Thats why i like it here, people are helpful.

Dr liftalot

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You should try the diet forum on here. No one EVER goes there....
:toofunny:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
We have a Diet forum?!

Setting your age to 14 in MySpace will make it a private profile.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically i need somewhere private and personal, that no one will ever see.
Thoughts?:fool2:
You seem to contradict yourself in this statement. Online journals are anything but private and personal and everyone on the planet (and possibly other planets as well) can see...no?

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
You seem to contradict yourself in this statement. Online journals are anything but private and personal and everyone on the planet (and possibly other planets as well) can see...no?

They have private mode, and further more you can access them off of any computer with a internet connection.