Happy 4th and a thank you

1. Happy 4th and a thank you

Hi guys:
    Just wanted to say happy 4th of JUly to all. Yesterday was my 1 year from the date I stopped drinking and I wanted to thank everybody on this board who has helped with my cycles, diets, kept logs etc so I could learn so much. This board really helps me stay on track seeing all of the other people working hard. Hope everyone has a great day.

2. Tip of the hat to you as well!

3. WOW that is FANTASTIC

Congrats Bro! One year is VERY good and as you already know one day at a time.

Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Yesterday was my 1 year from the date I stopped drinking
    Great work. Keep it up. I just celebrated 53 months sobriety a couple days ago. There are a bunch of us here that have been delivered from active alcohlic/addict behaviors and lifestyles. Here is to your continued success
    Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.

5. Congrats to ya man! Was 2 years for me in April

6. Congrats man!

7. Definitely congratulations. Two years for myself on Feb.17

8. congratulations mixed, thats a big hurdle you overcame bro!

9. Nice work bro and happy Independence Day!

Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

10. Congrats man, and Happy 4th.

11. Coming from a family of alcholics - keep up the good work!

Sadly - I've seen it wreck too many lives....

12. I've been a friend of Bill W. for years, big Congrats to you brother.

13. hey guys thanks for all the encouragement I am really happy this 1st year is a big hurdle I still have to work at it but it gets better all the time. and Now when i get an urge I hit the gym instead of the bottle.

vBulletin Message
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 2.4.5 © 2005-2006, Crawlability, Inc.

ONCE again BIG BIG thanks it's nice to know I'm not alone in this

14. Hey Good for you!!!!!! Someday you will be able to say Ive quit drinking for 18 years, Like me I never have missed a single day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 06:00 PM
  2. Please read the stickies and rules. Thank you.
    By Nerd101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 11:38 PM