love them pudding

1. love them pudding

have no idea why im posting this but i literally bought out this one supermarket's supply of s.f./f.f pudding today cuz the normal 99 cent packets were on sale 3/1.00. shiddd....blalently bought 30 of em. of course people were staring cuz i just carried them up in my arms...no cart. felt like a pig but shidddd....that like 3 months worth of protein/pudding mix. apologize you all have to read this...felt like sharing

2. Originally posted by sage
    have no idea why im posting this but i literally bought out this one supermarket's supply of s.f./f.f pudding today cuz the normal 99 cent packets were on sale 3/1.00. shiddd....blalently bought 30 of em. of course people were staring cuz i just carried them up in my arms...no cart. felt like a pig but shidddd....that like 3 months worth of protein/pudding mix. apologize you all have to read this...felt like sharing

I just like a kid in a candy or toy store, I hear you

Thanks for sharing!
    •   

3. Instead of the milk, I use water, 100grams whey protein, and 1 cup fat free cottage cheese with the instant pudding. Taste great.

4. stevedfw, i tried mixing with water last night but no matter how much mix and lack of water i put in, the thing never really got thick. i had to freeze it up a bit. might have to go half/half water and milk man. but still.....protein pudding mix mmmmmm.....

5. Sage,

Did you also add 1 1/2 cups of whey protein and 1 cup of cottage cheese?

You might try 1 1/2 cups of water instead of 2 cups.

I make this several times a week and it had worked every time.
    •   

6. What kind of pudding is that?  All the pudding I've ever seen had lotsa fat and carbs, and no protein.

7. just your regular sugar free/fat free pudding mix. (not premade) and no, they dont have any protein source. i just make a batch (or half of one) and mix in the proper protein powder into it. comes out usually a bit thick with milk cuz you have a denser mix then with only the pudding powder itself but thats by far my favorite way of eating/drinking powders. its just that when i mixed it with water....a bit thin still.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chicks...gotta love them when they try
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 10:51 PM
  2. Show someone that you love them.
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 06:43 PM
  3. static holds.. love them hate them?
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum