My apologies to ALL Canadians

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I just found out that Canada has TONS and TONS of oil sand.

Basically oil mixed with sand. Reserves estimated at EIGHT times as there is in Saudi arabia

So for the times I called Mullet soldier a donut eating, beer guzzling Canuk I apolgize.

For all the times I said the furthest point SOUTH in Canada is STILL north of BUFFALO I apologize.

For all the times I said Canada is the dirty dingy attic of the US(never really said this one but what the heck) I apologize.

Ok now please get that oil down here NOW so we dont' have to pay $3 a gallon for gas.

BTW anyone who wants a job they are hiring TONS of people in Fort McMurry Canada, sure it gets to 40 below zero but you probably can make $15 an hour as a cashier at the convenient store :)

Thank you

CROWLER

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
The job boom there right now is incredible. How about before your cost of gas goes down, can ours? Seems like a small request seeing as we pay 4$ a gallon.
I wonder if the cost of heating my Igloo will also go down.
cc

Basically oil mixed with sand. Reserves estimated at EIGHT times as there is in Saudi arabia

So for the times I called Mullet soldier a donut eating, beer guzzling Canuk I apolgize.

For all the times I said the furthest point SOUTH in Canada is STILL north of BUFFALO I apologize.

For all the times I said Canada is the dirty dingy attic of the US(never really said this one but what the heck) I apologize.

Ok now please get that oil down here NOW so we dont' have to pay $3 a gallon for gas.

BTW anyone who wants a job they are hiring TONS of people in Fort McMurry Canada, sure it gets to 40 below zero but you probably can make $15 an hour as a cashier at the convenient store :)

Thank you

CROWLER

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The biggest problem with living in Fort McMurray would be the astronomical cost of living there, more than enough to offset the monster wages being paid.

You won't get any sympathy on the gas front though, Canadians are well used to paying well over a dollar a litre for gasoline. A huge portion of that is due to the ridiculous amount of taxation that goes on with gasoline though.

I think we could find it in our hearts to forgive you...provided you give a 50% "Canadians are great" discount for all Canadian customers!!!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had far too many people tell me that moving to Fort. McMurray would be the greatest thing in the world since I'd make more money up there. I never agreed with that line of thinking though, while money is a huge part of happiness in terms of comfort/survival, family and friends are more important than the extra money would ever be.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
For god sakes, who is the girl in your avatar?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you

CROWLER
is that $15 american or $15 canadian?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you

CROWLER
You better be sorry buddy. I am your Canadian connection up here, in fact, I just referred someone to buy some of your protein!!.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Crowler!!!!!!!!!!!! You funny guy!!!!!! Now go make me some cookies!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I've had far too many people tell me that moving to Fort. McMurray would be the greatest thing in the world since I'd make more money up there. I never agreed with that line of thinking though, while money is a huge part of happiness in terms of comfort/survival, family and friends are more important than the extra money would ever be.

You don't need to live there. They will fly you in at their cost.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You better be sorry buddy. I am your Canadian connection up here, in fact, I just referred someone to buy some of your protein!!.
Yea but they paid in Bradors bottle tops.

:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Crowler!!!!!!!!!!!! You funny guy!!!!!! Now go make me some cookies!!!
YOUR job it to MAKE the cookies, and my job to have the cookie mix made lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
All joking aside. I hope my fellow Americans realize in the next 10 years we will be kissing so much Canadian AZZ our lips will be chapped.

DAMN who ever knew this would happen?

Oh well it was fun while it lasted, first we have so many Spanish speaking immigrants we are having signs at Walmart in Enlish and Spanish. Well now we are all going to have to learn to get along with the Canadians.

I know I am making a big deal out of this but I REALLY want to get on their good side NOW and avoid the rush, does anyone know what language they speak up there?

CROWLER

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
All joking aside. I hope my fellow Americans realize in the next 10 years we will be kissing so much Canadian AZZ our lips will be chapped.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted, first we have so many Spanish speaking immigrants we are having signs at Walmart in Enlish and Spanish. Well now we are all going to have to learn to get along with the Canadians.

I know I am making a big deal out of this but I REALLY want to get on their good side NOW and avoid the rush, does anyone know what language they speak up there?

CROWLER
Flemish... get practicing.
cc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Flemish?

Are you sure because I ALREADY know that. I have that every moring when I wake up.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Flemish?

No just a little congested but thanks for asking.

CROWLER

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

I guess we can get along as long as football remains the American sport and they export 2-3 Pamela Anderson's a year for our enjoyment because plan B is to whoop some azz the American way and get what we want :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess we can get along as long as football remains the American sport and they export 2-3 Pamela Anderson's a year for our enjoyment because plan B is to whoop some azz the American way and get what we want :D
lol..How about our countries will have a randomized selection of individuals compete in a spelling bee! The more literate nation will remain sovereign, the other will pledge allegiance...I will get you yanks started

"O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!"

On a side note, I always see a glaring contradiction in the American extreme patriotist attitude. The majority of you don't even know your own National Anthem..lol..Take the NHL playoffs for example, in Edmonton during the Second Round the crowd started singing the anthem so loud the singer stopped and let it happen. The games go back to Carolina and the crowd tries to recreate the atmoshpere but most of the people don't know the words!!!

:bow28:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO Ya what was up with that? Most American's are made out to be EXTREMELY patriotic but then they didn't know their own anthem? LOL And your not alone with the spanish and such, you go into Toronto now adays and if your white your the minority, it's getting crazy the amount of immigrants we have over here, alot of them want everything handed to them as well:wtf:.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
It'll be years before they're completing enough of these wells for production, and even then the cost of refining is so high it won't matter.

But there is very good money to be made. That "they'll fly you in and out" story is mostly untrue, very few companies do, and only for experienced workers.

The cost of living there is probably on par with Toronto or Calgary or any major city.

In Alberta, the more money the town population makes the more everything costs. Even Wal-Mart raises it's prices (a lot).

$15/hour sounds right for normally minimum wage jobs.

Or you can make $25-$40/hour if you don't mind putting out a little effort ;)

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
You can probably get all that oil for free. I heard Canadians use whale blubber as their primary fuel source...

And they also all drive electic cars. (Least that's what I told some American when he didn't know what the plug coming out from radiator was, LoL. Of course, he also believed me when I said our ravens swoop down and steal babies...)