Welcome!

Bunch of great guys/gals here, plus tons of information! :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We do prefer to bury our victems in a sitting position though. We are sorry for the misunderstanding. You'll have to proceed to the back of line B as this is where the bury me while standing line is and they can further process your request. Please be patient as the "bury me bent over" line, has exceeded normal length and is taking more personnel to expedite the matter. We believe this is both due to MTV and Brokeback Mountain. Sorry for the inconveniance. Fresh coffee is in the lobby.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Jayhawkk Demi-Mod

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome! As philly mentioned, we have some great guys/gals here....BTW Jayhawkk isn't one of them, if you ignore him long enough, he usually gets bored and leaves.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey BMS,

WELCOME>

Great to see you over here.

CROWLER

rocknroll

Awards
Greetings and welcome. Lot's of good people and good info here!

Enjoy!

fatbasturd

Awards
haha i was just searching for a newb check in

hi i'm new to here kinda chunky but hopefully can change that

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm. a newb check in?

Stickies/ Newb Check in.

Maybe that would encourage something like... learning, gold membership, and overall participation with FAQs.

fatbasturd

Awards
not sure but i do forearm workouts alot with my right hand

so i think you should put your money on me:icon_lol:

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Hi, and welcome to MY board :) Want to arm wrestle?

thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I have heard many good things about this sight. Now I just need to figure out how to use it. I am looking for some good meal plans, can anyone direct me in the direction of where there are some good articles?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Look in the Recipes. Nutrition and bulking forums.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I have heard many good things about this sight. Now I just need to figure out how to use it. I am looking for some good meal plans, can anyone direct me in the direction of where there are some good articles?

I dont know about complete meal plans but there are many ideas on what foods you should eat in the nutrition section and you can learn what others eat by reading some of the logs too :)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What have you heard about this here forum? :ntome:

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pretty much that you guys actually know what your actually talking about unlike some other websites....
:icon_lol: Us know what we are talking about???

Hahahahaha.

(kidding)

Welcome guys, I hope you find what you need here, and join in on the fun.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
pretty much that you guys actually know what your actually talking about unlike some other websites....
That's why I put down roots here.........the signal to noise ratio is pretty favorable.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
indeed. I'm not larger than life I'm not taller than trees. To mean what I say isn't just a disease.

But anyways.... We are the shiznit. That's why I came here and post here instead of BB.com or other aas forums.