When posting articles

1. Unbreakable

When posting articles

Lately we have had a good deal of very informative article posts on various topics. I would like to remind you guys to post links to references/sources of these articles as well as be sure not to violate any copyrights. Credit is due the authors as well as respect of their materials.

Thanks.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. That goes for when you guys quote me too

I hear you, B. It comes off appearing like the poster wrote the piece. This is essentially theft! (That is what I tell my students who get busted for plagiarism).

3. Good God.

Senior english class all over again.

I hated footnotes and all that other crap.
    But, we definately need to link the articles.

BTW - I envision this thread being locked. But, I'm not allowed to say "it".
    •   

4. Unbreakable

'In'
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    BTW - I envision this thread being locked. But, I'm not allowed to say "it".
    ass

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3-17-2006 Wash Post Article Steroids/Supplements
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 05:09 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-28-2004, 10:47 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 12:07 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 02:48 PM
  5. When will the Americans come? (good article)
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:02 PM