No Bull

whale

Awards
Looks good if it is for real.

i can remember when muscle media was this way.  That was the only reason I reas mags at the time interviews with Duchain and all.  It was very good for me as a younger bb.  I hope it is what its cracked up to be and he does not sell out.  Although selling for a sup company does have its rewards look at cell tech ads **** they are everywhere now. Anyway If you decide to get it let us know it would be nice to have a good read next to the crapper again.

Whale

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting...

OT AV is kicking Rhino... got to love the hulk

Rhinoman

Awards
Re: Looks good if it is for real.

Originally posted by whale
i can remember when muscle media was this way.  That was the only reason I reas mags at the time interviews with Duchain and all.  It was very good for me as a younger bb.  I hope it is what its cracked up to be and he does not sell out.  Although selling for a sup company does have its rewards look at cell tech ads **** they are everywhere now. Anyway If you decide to get it let us know it would be nice to have a good read next to the crapper again. 

Whale

They have an online magazine, Sound good but I don't trust buying overseas.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Matthew D
Looks interesting...

OT AV is kicking Rhino... got to love the hulk

Thanks! It match with the signature and quote.

"THE TICK"

Awards
my interest is there, but mamma didn't raise no fool. (don't verify that w/ my wife 8^). i will have 2 see if n-e 1 buys the mag & evaluate the feedback. if it's cool i'll fork out the $$$.