Happy Father's Day!!!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Just wanna say Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!!! Hope you guys have a kick@$$ day and eat great. I love my dad and I am very appreciative for the things he does for me and my sis. He should be happy to a new plasma flat screen in his room.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's here at AM!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Kids bought me a shirt from Wickedjester.com and the new tool cd :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got my daughter new sneakers..I don't need anything from her but a simple "I love you, Dad!" just like she said this morning after singing happy b-day..

rocknroll

Awards
Thanks. Definitely a big Happy Father's Day to all dads. It has been/was a very special day for me. GREAT day with kids, wife, my dad. Got a few camping gadgets. One of the camping items came from my little girl and it was an egg holder for a dozen eggs. She said I would need that when camping because of all the eggs I eat...cute. Didn't know she noticed...

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Anytime Fellas. We(as in your children) really appreciate the things you do for us. We may be hard headed and sometimes it may not seem like we do, but we appreciate everything you guys do. Keep up the good work. BTW, my father had been cheesing at his new 42 plasma. Nothing better than seeing a loved one with a big grin all day.:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast General Chat 2
ScottyDoc General Chat 7
General Chat 5
IronMag Labs 5
GotTest General Chat 0