Favorite Songs During/Before Workout
- 06-18-2006, 01:50 PM
- 06-18-2006, 02:00 PM
- 06-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Slipknot - Heretic Anthem (live version
Slipknot- Spit it out (live version
Slipknot- People = **** (live version
06-18-2006, 09:23 PM
I think I'm gonna put these on my mp3 player. Ive got requiem for a dream. Why didnt I think of that 1. It's bad ass.
06-18-2006, 10:06 PM
06-18-2006, 10:22 PM
06-19-2006, 01:32 AM
I need Metallica! Seek and Destroy, Creeping Death, Classic Ozzy-Over the Mountain, Queensryche-Take Hold of the Flame-Judas Priest- Heading out to the Highway
and so that I don't sound like a old schooler with all my 80's music, I love Linkin Park, and Disturbed do the trick as well. Just keep the hip-hop crap where it belongs in the trash!
06-19-2006, 01:37 AM
there's a post a while back search what you listen to while you work out and you'll find over 400 songs to d/l I know I did.
06-19-2006, 02:03 AM
06-19-2006, 02:06 AM
06-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Tool-Vicarious/The Pot/Jambi/H./Skinfist/Hooker with a Penis
The Mars Volta-Ineriatic Esp./Eriatarka/Take the Veil Carpin Taxt/L'Via l'Viaquez
Stepa-King of Fuss/Aquarium
Breaking Benjamin-Polyamorous/Shalow Bay/Blow me Away
Just to name a few.
06-19-2006, 09:56 PM
06-20-2006, 01:12 AM
taking back sunday-cute with the E
story of the year- "anthem of our dieng day"[/QUOTE]
I second that.
Rise against-any song.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jamalgq in forum General ChatReplies: 96Last Post: 12-10-2006, 04:38 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 42Last Post: 04-19-2005, 12:14 PM
- By jws8118 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2004, 02:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2003, 10:16 PM
- By Nelson in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2003, 03:40 AM