My brother has been...

  1. My brother has been...


    My brother has been in a box in my other brothers kitchen for 7 months now.

    On Monday we burry that box in Mammoth CA...

    http://www.ci.mammoth-lakes.ca.us/

    I am leaving in a few hours on a road trip to get there. Why I am sharing this, I have no clue...BUT...if WG AKA TC AKA East coast Hottie is reading...thanks for everything and I will call you from the road.

    I will take plenty of pictures on my trip as this place is amazing and is a great place for my brother to rest in peace.

    Thanks!


  2. I'm sorry about your loss. Take care. That place looks beautiful.
    •   
       


  3. Hey refried, I am in San Diego (East County). Just saying this cuz it looks like you are in Escondido. R.I.P. to your brother.

  4. Thanks guys.

    PVSKYHIGH, if you buy any supplements in East county, let me know as I can help you out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    Thanks guys.

    PVSKYHIGH, if you buy any supplements in East county, let me know as I can help you out.
    Cool, thanks man. My condolences go out to you and your family.

  6. Thanks man...I am really looking forward to drinking beer, catching fish, and celebrating my brothers life.

    He was the hippy type and wanted this place to be his memorial.

  7. Right on, chillin and having a good time is what life should be about. Have fun! I love fishing, its so relaxing and mellow, I am going tomorrow as a matter of fact.

  8. Where? I have been looking for a new place to get my boat wet.

    I have been in lake Hodges as of late, but LOVE east county.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    Where? I have been looking for a new place to get my boat wet.

    I have been in lake Hodges as of late, but LOVE east county.
    Ha, no where special, its for fathers day, at a bunch of man made lakes. Santee Lakes if you know where that is. I am just looking forward to eating a bunch and chillin. I wish I could drink some beers but I am currently on day 6 of 3 weeker of supedrol. I have been drinking Tecate and New Castle lately, they are my favorites beers for the moment, although New Castle is probably my all time fav.

  10. you know i am only a phone call away.. ALWAYS

    Celebrate his life, and i swear with time it gets bearable, I walked this road a long time ago, it's rough at times. But with good friends, and family(your daughter) it helps.

    Your in my thoughts
    RIP Ryan, :(

  11. Sorry to hear about your loss

  12. sorry about your loss, my condolences to you and to your brother's beloved ones

  13. refrieddreams, I thought of you today while I was fishing.....did that sound gay?

  14. THANKS GUYS.

    I got your message TC, you changed your number though...I really do apreciate the call.

    It was awesome. I am sore from hikes and a bit sunburnt. We found an awesome place for him and he has awesome eternal views.

    It was 101 in the day and 45 at night, so therefore on our hike in the middle of the heat you would come across patches of snow. It was a trip.

    Very very pretty place.

    We went for a drive and came across some natural hot springs. It was 50 degrees outside and over 100 in the tub, that was so cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. From left to right.

    My view from my camp site

    My buddy Chris singing, notice the rock in the backround. He was burried unde there.

    One of the views form his rock.


    My dad (in the hat) putting ashes in a satchel.

    My little brother on one of our hikes.

  16. those pictures are beautiful refried very moving. Its hard to imagine a nicer place to have as a final resting place. Your brother and family are in my prayers.

  17. One more. This is the box that his family and friends put personal things in. That pretty picture was colored by my baby girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. Hey friend you have been in my thoughts and I thought i gave you my new number. Sorry will txt it..

    (((HUGZ)))) be strong....my sister's b-day is friday, always a hard day
    RIP Ryan, :(

  19. Thanks, remeber to celebrate your sister, not mourn her.

  20. Sorry to hear about your brother refrieddreams but you seem to be doing as good as can be expected and that is great!!! Just keep being strong.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    Thanks, remeber to celebrate your sister, not mourn her.

    Agreed but sometimes easier said than done.sent new cell number
    RIP Ryan, :(

  22. I lost a brother too…. Sorry for the loss.

  23. A few funny stories that were shared at his memorial.

    My sister said that 2 days before he died he was laying in bed in the morning and she walked up to him and hw wasn't moving, barely breathing.

    She though he had died in his sleep then all of a sudden he opened his his eyes and said "SURPRISE"

    He was so confident he was going to beat it, but brain cancer is a *****!

    I shared a story of a few years back when I was moving my pool pump system thingy to the other side of my yard. I called my brother up to help with the electrical part as he was good at that stuff and it scares the crap out of me.

    After he was done he said

    "I'm going to put my arm in the water to be sure there is no current going through the water, if I look like I am getting electricuted hit me good and hard with a 2 by 4 or something like that."

    As he put his arm in the water I said "But Jay, there is no 2 by 4 or anything here"

    Luckily he didn't get shocked.

    He was an awesome skilled man that did everything about 90%

    He left behind so many projects, (2 VW busses half built, furniture half built and a garage full of tools, and junk pinball macines ect)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    A few funny stories that were shared at his memorial.

    My sister said that 2 days before he died he was laying in bed in the morning and she walked up to him and hw wasn't moving, barely breathing.

    She though he had died in his sleep then all of a sudden he opened his his eyes and said "SURPRISE"

    He was so confident he was going to beat it, but brain cancer is a *****!

    I shared a story of a few years back when I was moving my pool pump system thingy to the other side of my yard. I called my brother up to help with the electrical part as he was good at that stuff and it scares the crap out of me.

    After he was done he said

    "I'm going to put my arm in the water to be sure there is no current going through the water, if I look like I am getting electricuted hit me good and hard with a 2 by 4 or something like that."

    As he put his arm in the water I said "But Jay, there is no 2 by 4 or anything here"

    Luckily he didn't get shocked.

    He was an awesome skilled man that did everything about 90%

    He left behind so many projects, (2 VW busses half built, furniture half built and a garage full of tools, and junk pinball macines ect)

    Remember the good times, the funny times

    I took your advice, took the top off the jeep friday and drove to the cemetary ( freezing my A** off)..,,,just thinking of funny stories, it felt good and it made me smile thinking of her ......

    (((HUGZ)))) sent new cell, call sometime
    RIP Ryan, :(

  25. Thanks, H. I will be in Nashville next week...perhaps selling your song. Fingers crossed.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    Thanks, H. I will be in Nashville next week...perhaps selling your song. Fingers crossed.

    good luck let me know......


    H
    RIP Ryan, :(
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My brother "ward5742" has gyno from S-Drol.
    By Alwayssee333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:58 PM
  2. Cycle has been lame. Do i still need my PCT? Help Please
    By dankone in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 07:04 AM
  3. My penis has been deformed.
    By tlee05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:07 PM
  4. What has been the most effective stack?
    By SethL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 03:31 PM
  5. Saddam Hussein Has Been Captured
    By RaulJimenez in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 09:29 PM
Log in
Log in