My brother has been...

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
My brother has been in a box in my other brothers kitchen for 7 months now.

On Monday we burry that box in Mammoth CA...

http://www.ci.mammoth-lakes.ca.us/

I am leaving in a few hours on a road trip to get there. Why I am sharing this, I have no clue...BUT...if WG AKA TC AKA East coast Hottie is reading...thanks for everything and I will call you from the road.

I will take plenty of pictures on my trip as this place is amazing and is a great place for my brother to rest in peace.

Thanks!

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry about your loss. Take care. That place looks beautiful.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Hey refried, I am in San Diego (East County). Just saying this cuz it looks like you are in Escondido. R.I.P. to your brother.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

PVSKYHIGH, if you buy any supplements in East county, let me know as I can help you out.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...I am really looking forward to drinking beer, catching fish, and celebrating my brothers life.

He was the hippy type and wanted this place to be his memorial.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Right on, chillin and having a good time is what life should be about. Have fun! I love fishing, its so relaxing and mellow, I am going tomorrow as a matter of fact.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Where? I have been looking for a new place to get my boat wet.

I have been in lake Hodges as of late, but LOVE east county.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Where? I have been looking for a new place to get my boat wet.

I have been in lake Hodges as of late, but LOVE east county.
Ha, no where special, its for fathers day, at a bunch of man made lakes. Santee Lakes if you know where that is. I am just looking forward to eating a bunch and chillin. I wish I could drink some beers but I am currently on day 6 of 3 weeker of supedrol. I have been drinking Tecate and New Castle lately, they are my favorites beers for the moment, although New Castle is probably my all time fav.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
you know i am only a phone call away..:) ALWAYS

Celebrate his life, and i swear with time it gets bearable, I walked this road a long time ago, it's rough at times. But with good friends, and family(your daughter) it helps.

Your in my thoughts

Mess

Awards
  • Established
sorry about your loss, my condolences to you and to your brother's beloved ones

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
refrieddreams, I thought of you today while I was fishing.....did that sound gay?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
THANKS GUYS.

I got your message TC, you changed your number though...I really do apreciate the call. :)

It was awesome. I am sore from hikes and a bit sunburnt. We found an awesome place for him and he has awesome eternal views.

It was 101 in the day and 45 at night, so therefore on our hike in the middle of the heat you would come across patches of snow. It was a trip.

Very very pretty place.

We went for a drive and came across some natural hot springs. It was 50 degrees outside and over 100 in the tub, that was so cool.

Attachments

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
From left to right.

My view from my camp site

My buddy Chris singing, notice the rock in the backround. He was burried unde there.

One of the views form his rock.

My dad (in the hat) putting ashes in a satchel.

My little brother on one of our hikes.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
those pictures are beautiful refried very moving. Its hard to imagine a nicer place to have as a final resting place. Your brother and family are in my prayers.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
One more. This is the box that his family and friends put personal things in. That pretty picture was colored by my baby girl.

Attachments

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Hey friend :) you have been in my thoughts and I thought i gave you my new number. Sorry will txt it..:)

(((HUGZ)))) be strong....my sister's b-day is friday, always a hard day

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, remeber to celebrate your sister, not mourn her.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your brother refrieddreams but you seem to be doing as good as can be expected and that is great!!! Just keep being strong.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
A few funny stories that were shared at his memorial.

My sister said that 2 days before he died he was laying in bed in the morning and she walked up to him and hw wasn't moving, barely breathing.

She though he had died in his sleep then all of a sudden he opened his his eyes and said "SURPRISE"

He was so confident he was going to beat it, but brain cancer is a *****!

I shared a story of a few years back when I was moving my pool pump system thingy to the other side of my yard. I called my brother up to help with the electrical part as he was good at that stuff and it scares the crap out of me.

After he was done he said

"I'm going to put my arm in the water to be sure there is no current going through the water, if I look like I am getting electricuted hit me good and hard with a 2 by 4 or something like that."

As he put his arm in the water I said "But Jay, there is no 2 by 4 or anything here"

Luckily he didn't get shocked.

He was an awesome skilled man that did everything about 90%

He left behind so many projects, (2 VW busses half built, furniture half built and a garage full of tools, and junk pinball macines ect)

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
A few funny stories that were shared at his memorial.

My sister said that 2 days before he died he was laying in bed in the morning and she walked up to him and hw wasn't moving, barely breathing.

She though he had died in his sleep then all of a sudden he opened his his eyes and said "SURPRISE"

He was so confident he was going to beat it, but brain cancer is a *****!

I shared a story of a few years back when I was moving my pool pump system thingy to the other side of my yard. I called my brother up to help with the electrical part as he was good at that stuff and it scares the crap out of me.

After he was done he said

"I'm going to put my arm in the water to be sure there is no current going through the water, if I look like I am getting electricuted hit me good and hard with a 2 by 4 or something like that."

As he put his arm in the water I said "But Jay, there is no 2 by 4 or anything here"

Luckily he didn't get shocked.

He was an awesome skilled man that did everything about 90%

He left behind so many projects, (2 VW busses half built, furniture half built and a garage full of tools, and junk pinball macines ect)

Remember the good times, the funny times :)

I took your advice, took the top off the jeep friday and drove to the cemetary ( freezing my A** off)..,,,just thinking of funny stories, it felt good and it made me smile thinking of her ......

(((HUGZ)))) sent new cell, call sometime

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, H. I will be in Nashville next week...perhaps selling your song. Fingers crossed.