Two Large Knockers

1. Two Large Knockers

2. Ok, I was ready for another 5150 post, and I thought I was going to see some actual knockers used for Doors
  3. Unbreakable

You should have
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
    •   

4. Hey is the left one hanging lower? God theres nothing quite like banging knockers in the morning... Doorbells just don't do it for ya!

5. that wasn't the picture that was up this monring

6. Eww... Looks like a breast implant gone horrible wrong. One is a different color than the other!
  7. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    that wasn't the picture that was up this monring
    I know I opened the door for this, but I did not want to stray from the 'double entendre' and stray into the area of bodies or body parts. Just wanting to have fun without disrespecting anyone or gender. Plus it is always funny to see what play on words people can come up with. I crack myself up sometimes.

Anyway, I swopped out the picture. ArnoldIsMyIdol...it was not personal.

Example of double entendre: here
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

8. I still liked the other one you had up there earlier I wasn't offended by any means
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    I still liked the other one you had up there earlier I wasn't offended by any means
    It's subjects were out-standing. Punn intended.

10. Wow those are nice knockers.

11. Sorry if I missed the thread on this, but is the subforum where there were actually posts of actual T&A going to return? Made Am.com a nice one-stop shop for all things related to being a healthy guy! Bring on the boobies!!
    :chick:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 04:35 PM
  2. The Two Towers
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 01:35 PM
  3. Take Two....
    By Lifeguard in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:30 PM
  4. Saw LOTR The Two Towers last night....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:22 AM
  5. Condensed Two Towers Parody
    By khafra in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 10:33 AM