Sixty caps for free??? I am nuts!!!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know - I know.....my personal code is down due to the incredible website blow out sale at Lowest Prices Highest Quality Whey Protein Nutrition www.allthewhey.com - but I CAN do something special for you. You can use the repeat7 code for a discount AND you can select 60 free caps from the list below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is better than my normal discount and I hope that you take advantage of this one as it will DEFINITELY end on Monday, June 19th.

This is a good opportunity to try some of the supplements that you had been reading about. Any questions, comments, just drop me a line at [email protected] :jaw:

Group A

Creatine Ethyl Ester 30 Capsules
Creatine Monohydrate 30 Capsules
L – Glutamine 30 Capsules
BCAA’s 30 Capsules
Taurine 30 Capsules
Amono Acid Complex 30 Capsules

Group B

Shaker
All The Whey T-shirt

Place your choices from each group in the comment box on the shopping cart. and PLEASE remember to type LAURA!!!!!!
:study:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW, Laura. Awesome...just awesome.

:bow28:

HDLowrider

Awards
Darn...I missed this one. I was too fast. :( I just ordered 31.8 lbs of protein for me and my son along with some Creatine yesterday morning at 11:38 am PST. Guess sometimes the early bird doesn't get the worm and being a day late makes you $$$ ahead instead of short. :)

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Email me your order number and I will get them for you.....no worries.