New Member n00b

  1. New Member n00b


    Hey,

    I'm straight in from bb.com, just thought I'd introduce myself if you don't know who I am. I'm a noob to phs and the like. I'm going to start doing my research.

    I know Pete and YJ are good guys. I never talked to Chemo much, but I saw him around bb.com.

    Anyway this looks like a good site.

    Peace.


  2. Welcome Madchild.....enjoy.

  3. Dude, don't hold the door like that! You're lettin' the T-1 Pro smell out..

    Welcome, and enjoy, brother!

     
    •   
       


  4. Welcome bro!

  5. Originally posted by MadChild
    Hey,

    I'm straight in from bb.com, just thought I'd introduce myself if you don't know who I am. I'm a noob to phs and the like. I'm going to start doing my research.

    I know Pete and YJ are good guys. I never talked to Chemo much, but I saw him around bb.com.

    Anyway this looks like a good site.

    Peace.
     

    Welcome and enjoy!

  6. Originally posted by bigpetefox
    Dude, don't hold the door like that! You're lettin' the T-1 Pro smell out..
    LMAO!

    Welcome to the forum MadChild!  Enjoy, learn, post, and contribute back to this community by helping the bros in areas that you have knowledge or experience.

    Chemo

  7. Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo


    LMAO!

    Welcome to the forum MadChild!  Enjoy, learn, post, and contribute back to this community by helping the bros in areas that you have knowledge or experience.

    Chemo
     

    Ditto to that BDC!

  8. Welcome to the wonderful world of transdermals. Enjoy the fun and expand your mind.

  9. Agreed, may you learn how to grow even bigger and stronger.

    ManBeast

  10. Welcome canuck....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new member
    By bambam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 12:20 AM
  2. new member
    By furmanranger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 11:36 AM
  3. new member
    By jcp2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 10:29 PM
  4. New Member!!!
    By BIGPOPPAPUMP in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 04:20 PM
  5. Hey from bb.com/new member here
    By Beast1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 05:22 PM
Log in
Log in