No, Check out "" THIS "" Spider !! Huge !!

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
As if out troops did not have enough worry about fighting the war, they also have to watch out for these spiders. I have heard that they are posionus and then I have read that they are not, so You make the call. Anyway, It is a Big Ass spider :shock: to have to watch for. My Mother just got back from Germany and she had been talking to a guy that was in the Army, and he was telling her about them and how big they were.

Camel spider - Google Search

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
ooh i've seen pictures of these before. dont they crawl up camel's butts? sounds weird but i think i heard something about that....

Irish480

Awards
As if out troops did not have enough worry about fighting the war, they also have to watch out for these spiders. I have heard that they are posionus and then I have read that they are not, so You make the call. Anyway, It is a Big Ass spider :shock: to have to watch for. My Mother just got back from Germany and she had been talking to a guy that was in the Army, and he was telling her about them and how big they were.

Camel spider - Google Search
Dude they are holding the spider up to the lense of the camera wtf are you talking about?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably be wasting ammo on one right now if I were over there.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
ooh i've seen pictures of these before. dont they crawl up camel's butts? sounds weird but i think i heard something about that....
And all this time I thought camels had a reletively safe life, who knew.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no no no, that's nate. where ya think he's been lately?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Dude they are holding the spider up to the lense of the camera wtf are you talking about?
DUDE did anyone say that they werent holding it up to the camera ? I said it was a big spider, that is all. No matter if it was held up to the camera or not, It is still big. Thats WTF I am talking about.
His shirt cuff is right there with the spider, and the spider is still as big as the cuff. I live in Texas, and that is a big spider to me.