Hey footbal fans, what are your thoughts on who you think will be the kickass players and busts from this draft.
1. Carson Palmer: Only had 9 good games in his college career and everyone suddenly thinks he's great
2. Kyle Boller: I'm from the Bay Area and I wasn't impressed with this guy, he's a mid 3rd rounder at best. Just because he had a good combine does not mean he'll be another Brett Favre.
3. Taylor Jacobs (WR Florida): Can't do **** after the catch, and he benefitted from playing alongside good WR's and Rex Grossman.
1. Byron Leftwhich (QB Marshall): This dude has proven himself for 4 years. One injury should not be scaring teams away from him. He's top 10, but will probably go lower due to his injury. Great armstrength, excellent leader.
2. Willis McGahee (RB Miami): May be the best player in the draft. Best thing is you can get him in the 2nd or 3rd round because teams are afraid to draft injured players.
3. Rex Grossman (QB Florida): Teams are scared to draft a 6-0 210 QB but the guy was the only reason Florida made the top 25 last year. He's all guts and will work his ass off for his team. A great leader.
4. Terrell Suggs (DE Arizona St.): Great player who will get better because he was mostly a LB in college but excelled his senior year at DE similar to Javon Kearse.
5. Andre Johnson (WR Miami): Can be the next Terrell Owens. WR's don't generally pan out in the NFL until their third year so you may have to be patient w/him, especially since he's an underclassman.