A Little Challenge....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Originally posted by chi_town


    Maybe you could move this portion to another thread and we can all see the greatness of your moderating skills. LOL

    PEACE
    I dont know how :-\

    But....All I am saying is...mod there screame "respect me, we deserve respect..etc" No. Here I DO NOT want respect because I am a moderator. I want respect because of my posts and knowledge. Some mods over there are clueless, and if you'd like I will name them....a lot of verts over there know way more than some mods....so how is it that they deserve respect and give the vets hell constantly? And they get pissed at me for flaming all the time.....the only threads I flame in our the "how do I load creatine?" in which those threads should never make it to the board, they should be deleted. So I refuse to respect anyoe based on their position in life...Im a known heretic and anarchist so I feel if you want respect, earn it, its not given to you by the board admin. I dont even respect the board admin over there, he's a insecure child who tries to place a monopoly on internet bodybuilding knowledge...you guys can put bodybuilding.com in your signatures over here all day long, Chemo's doesnt care, I dont care...I see it as you can never learn to much and a diverse opinion on subjects will do just that, not trying to limit members to one board, thats childish and ignorant.


  2. I agree, respect should be earned. Buy both Mods and Vets.
    I never felt that mods deserved respect.

    The rules and what the mods are there to uphold is what deserves respect.

    Only the owners of such forums are qualified to say what they want in a mod. If it were truely based on knowledge (book type), then buy no means am I qualified. But I do feel I bring enough to the table to be a good mod. Being book smart abd having indepth real world applicable knowledge about something are two totally differrent things. Many times the booksmart guys have such a closed mind that they can't see the forest through the trees. Enough on that.......I'm babbeling now. Maturity is another isssue........(not age, but true maturity).......but I won't go there either.

    When (and if) chemo ever builds what Ryan has.......this admin may be just as protective of what he has built. I can't blame ryan nor would I blame anyone who puts up the money for the forum.

    I too agree the learning an sharing of info is what is important.

    Let's all continue to do that.

    PEACE
    •   
       


  3. Well then it seems we're on the same page....but some mods over there are just horrible and other mods and vets a like laugh at the ignorance and lack of general intelligence, but thats another topic...

  4. Originally posted by chi_town
    When (and if) chemo ever builds what Ryan has.......this admin may be just as protective of what he has built. I can't blame ryan nor would I blame anyone who puts up the money for the forum
    For the record, we only censor kiddie porn on this forum.  I actively encourage posting of other forums, websites, and REPUTABLE places like 1fast and others.

    Ryan uses his forum to reach a larger market for his "super store" and to herd their money to his pocket.  Over here, my market focus is on distributorships and the forum is an area that is totally separate and dedicated to the members.

    Soo, what does that mean?  Basically that an order for 2000 bottles of T-1 Pro trumps the forum sales (about 10 per week).  As has been my intention from the beginning my goal is distributorship and allow the members to order at COST.

    Chemo

  5. Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

    Basically that an order for 2000 bottles of T-1 Pro trumps the forum sales (about 10 per week).  As has been my intention from the beginning my goal is distributorship and allow the members to order at COST.

    Chemo
    And that is honorable.


    ..but to think that it is somehow honorable or ok to to claim that this forum does not compete with bb.com in any way.......is not truthfull IMO.

    Chemo, don't get me wrong, I like your site and look forward to remaining a member for a long time , but you and I both know this is not a non-profit organization you are running here and you should not pretend it is.

    PEACE
    •   
       


  6. Originally posted by chi_town


    And that is honorable.


    ..but to think that it is somehow honorable or ok to to claim that this forum does not compete with bb.com in any way.......is not truthfull IMO.

    Chemo, don't get me wrong, I like your site and look forward to remaining a member for a long time , but you and I both know this is not a non-profit organization you are running here and you should not pretend it is.

    PEACE
    I hate to jump in because this is none of my business...but this is a non profit organization, do you remember paying a fee when signing up? No... The information here on the EXACT instructions on how to make homebrew 1-Test is free. Now the option if you wish to take it to buy 1-test from BDC is not free....but the argument over there began saying this board was competing with bb.com's board which still isnt the case....no over 35 section, no teen section, no sex section etc. BDC provides pre-mixes for those who do not wish to make their own, thats the customers choice, but in no way does this place compete with BB.com.

  7. OK, I'm done with this topic YJ and BDC.
    It's like beating a dead horse. I think we all can see both sides of the argument .

    I did not come here to argue petty Forum Politics. LOL

    I guess when it comes down to it........BB.com has its rules and so does this forum. And I for one will do my best to follow both forum's rules.

    But in the spirit of YJ and others........don't think this forum and its mods will not be tested, because it will.

    PEACE

  8. Less than 1 month men....Ive got a dozen and Ive looked around a bit and you guys are struggling ....

  9. 0 and proud of it.

  10. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Less than 1 month men....Ive got a dozen and Ive looked around a bit and you guys are struggling ....


    What can we say?

    You've grabbed all of the good ones already ... and you didn't leave anyone else to bring over. LOL

  11. Originally posted by Dr of Golf




    What can we say?

    You've grabbed all of the good ones already ... and you didn't leave anyone else to bring over. LOL

    Well what can I say? Id rather see you guys lose than win and have to bring over useless ****heads

  12. Ok, institutional told me he's coming over, i'll have to PM his silly ass again!

  13. Originally posted by jweave23
    Ok, institutional told me he's coming over, i'll have to PM his silly ass again!
    Bout time.....damn, whats he waitin on? Shotgun as his referal! haha

  14. *screams at sky* WHY DO MY FRIENDS HAVE TO BE ANTI-CHEMICAL!!!???

    *shrug* their loss

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  15. I hate to bring up a dead topic but yellowjacket wasn't it lethal gunz that banned you???

  16. Originally posted by pjorstad
    I hate to bring up a dead topic but yellowjacket wasn't it lethal gunz that banned you???
    I believe so, but it doesnt really matter.

  17. Less than 2 weeks left fellas. We need 26 more members. 13 days left in this month, thats exactly 2 people a day, that should be very easy.

  18. Well we did it, got our 500th member today with a week left....

    Very nice.....Im sure we can get at least 515 now......what do you think??

  19. What about suggesting people we think would make good members? Sort of a recruiting list.

  20. Originally posted by labrad
    What about suggesting people we think would make good members? Sort of a recruiting list.
    Well bro, theres really no one "bad". Ive been recruiting mods and admins of other boards and they'll gladly joined us....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Got a little Problem
    By LCSULLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 10:39 PM
  2. A little Rant......
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2003, 02:09 AM
  3. Where is Little Daddy Chemo?
    By scotty2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2002, 10:52 PM
  4. a little fun
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2002, 11:57 PM
  5. a little confused about T1pro
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-24-2002, 03:43 PM
Log in
Log in