A Little Challenge....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by chi_town

And that is honorable.

..but to think that it is somehow honorable or ok to to claim that this forum does not compete with bb.com in any way.......is not truthfull IMO.

Chemo, don't get me wrong, I like your site and look forward to remaining a member for a long time , but you and I both know this is not a non-profit organization you are running here and you should not pretend it is.

PEACE
    I hate to jump in because this is none of my business...but this is a non profit organization, do you remember paying a fee when signing up? No... The information here on the EXACT instructions on how to make homebrew 1-Test is free. Now the option if you wish to take it to buy 1-test from BDC is not free....but the argument over there began saying this board was competing with bb.com's board which still isnt the case....no over 35 section, no teen section, no sex section etc. BDC provides pre-mixes for those who do not wish to make their own, thats the customers choice, but in no way does this place compete with BB.com.

2. OK, I'm done with this topic YJ and BDC.
    It's like beating a dead horse. I think we all can see both sides of the argument .

I did not come here to argue petty Forum Politics. LOL

I guess when it comes down to it........BB.com has its rules and so does this forum. And I for one will do my best to follow both forum's rules.

But in the spirit of YJ and others........don't think this forum and its mods will not be tested, because it will.

PEACE
    •   

3. Less than 1 month men....Ive got a dozen and Ive looked around a bit and you guys are struggling ....

4. 0 and proud of it.

5. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Less than 1 month men....Ive got a dozen and Ive looked around a bit and you guys are struggling ....

What can we say?

You've grabbed all of the good ones already ... and you didn't leave anyone else to bring over. LOL

6. Originally posted by Dr of Golf

What can we say?

You've grabbed all of the good ones already ... and you didn't leave anyone else to bring over. LOL

Well what can I say? Id rather see you guys lose than win and have to bring over useless ****heads

7. Ok, institutional told me he's coming over, i'll have to PM his silly ass again!

8. Originally posted by jweave23
    Ok, institutional told me he's coming over, i'll have to PM his silly ass again!
    Bout time.....damn, whats he waitin on? Shotgun as his referal! haha

9. *screams at sky* WHY DO MY FRIENDS HAVE TO BE ANTI-CHEMICAL!!!???

*shrug* their loss

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

10. I hate to bring up a dead topic but yellowjacket wasn't it lethal gunz that banned you???
    •   

11. Originally posted by pjorstad
    I hate to bring up a dead topic but yellowjacket wasn't it lethal gunz that banned you???
    I believe so, but it doesnt really matter.

12. Less than 2 weeks left fellas. We need 26 more members. 13 days left in this month, thats exactly 2 people a day, that should be very easy.

13. Well we did it, got our 500th member today with a week left....

Very nice.....Im sure we can get at least 515 now......what do you think??

14. What about suggesting people we think would make good members? Sort of a recruiting list.

15. Originally posted by labrad
    What about suggesting people we think would make good members? Sort of a recruiting list.
    Well bro, theres really no one "bad". Ive been recruiting mods and admins of other boards and they'll gladly joined us....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got a little Problem
    By LCSULLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 11:39 PM
  2. A little Rant......
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2003, 03:09 AM
  3. Where is Little Daddy Chemo?
    By scotty2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4