- 06-07-2006, 01:46 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
I don't know how many AFI fans there are here, but I picked up their new album yesterday and have been listening to it constantly. It is nothing like old AFI, but I still really enjoy it. The music is more of a cross between AFI and Stabbing Westward. There is a lot more electronic influence and the vocals are more emoitonal than other albums.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kachinsky in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-25-2004, 09:24 PM
- By jmh80 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2004, 10:21 AM
- By Omega in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2004, 11:55 AM
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-27-2004, 02:05 PM
- By Old Guy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2004, 07:52 AM