- 06-06-2006, 04:21 PM
I bought a new 2006 jeep rubicon in march, end of , and since than its been back to the dealers 4 times for a Leak, which they can';t seem to pinpoint. Annoying the crap out of me.BRAND NEW!!!
Here in Rhode island it's 4 times repaired for the same issue? and if not fixed a brandy new jeep for me, I am wondering anyone ever have to do this? And what kind of fight do I have on my hands?
TCRIP Ryan, :(
- 06-06-2006, 04:43 PMBoard Sponsor
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Chi-Town !!!
- Rep Power
I would check this out and see what you can do... Also If you have any lawyer friends, have them write a letter to the dealership explaining your situation, usually a lawyer letterhead makes the dealership shuffle. Also, call Jeep directly and let them know ur problem.
- 06-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by toughchick401
06-06-2006, 08:27 PM
The problem is the wording of reasonable times to repair. Yeahright may be able to shed some light on this.
Similar Forum Threads
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2009, 07:55 AM
- By Bone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2005, 11:08 PM
- By Brodus in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2004, 06:40 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2003, 03:23 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:04 PM