World's smallest penis contest on Howard Stern

joeyg

Awards
This is unbelievable. I feel sorry for these guys. This video is NOT safe for work.

http://www.pissfunny.com/res/221/Howard-Stern-world's-smallest-penis-contest.html

J.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
oh my....... i didnt know they could be so small...... if i were a guy i would be an80 yr old virgin.....

its not the size of the wave that matters, but the motion of the ocean......

<cough><cough> you need at least SOME size....

Spartan117

Awards
Whats wrong with those dudes. They should get a prosthetic.

joeyg

Awards
oh my....... i didnt know they could be so small...... if i were a guy i would be an80 yr old virgin.....

its not the size of the wave that matters, but the motion of the ocean......

<cough><cough> you need at least SOME size....
There's no ocean there. More like a drop. Ain't too much motion in a drop.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell, it's possible that if they lost some of that weight there would be something there.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Those guys are probably looking at a life of hookers. Is there a woman out there that would want to marry somebody like that...fat AND a tiny ****????

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
If I were them I would probably look into plastic surgery... perhaps.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this just made my life a whole lot easier/happier. Whenever I think I got the short end of the stick, some other chaps get shafted way more than me. Damn!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe Brent would exploit himself like that on TV.
cc

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
They looked normal to me.

dancing-penis.gif

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to add Demi-Mods...My status alone caused thousands of men to instantly go sterile and turn gay. It was the only way to balance my supreme dominance of masculinity and all things testosterone.

People had to suffer but with great gifts come great suffering...err responsibility.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright - who posted this video of Beelzebub???

:hammer:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That's tight for them, but keep inmind when your 20lbs over weight u lose a 1/2" on your **** because the pouch of fat you get around your ****, so if these guys were smart they'd drop 50lbs like they need to and atleast they'd have a 2 incher, lol.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
:lol: talk about getting the short end of the stick.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Here's another contestant for all you football fans, the hero of THE Ohio State University, AJ Hawk.
:rofl: why would he even wear that ? Someone remind him he's the linebacker for the Green Bay Packers, not some flashy wanna be Deion Sanders like DB.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Rouge - I know we differ on our opinions of the Fiasco Bowl - but we are united in HATING the OSU* Buckeyes (Suckeyes?).
Awesome work bro! Reps for you!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I take offense to calling me a bandwagoner.

Where do you get that from??
:wtf:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - I'm a bit on the sensative side with that. I get that crap alot solely because I didn't go to school at Miami. (I went to Tennessee because they have chemical engineering - Miami doesn't.)
I merely grew up watching football to the Jimmy Johnson-led Canes....

Apparently to the rest of America, one can only root for the team one attendend, but you are still allowed to make comments on the above situation even if you've never attended college period and yet still ravinously root for your local college.
:wtf:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It is an awesome feeling when you've been there though the rough times and they come out on top to win a national title....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
not you personally, as a general comment back to all the "we" chestbeating that flies around the football boards.
That would be the vast majority of Raider "fans" who can't name anyone else on that team besides Randy Moss and Warren Sapp, some don't even know Charles Woodson isn't with the team anymore LOL.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I can't say anything. I refuse to accept that Jerry ever played for anyone else....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I can't say anything. I refuse to accept that Jerry ever played for anyone else....
I know, it was hard watching him go to the darkside, especially because he was basically given the boot for JJ Stokes :mad:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Damn, those poor bastards.
Couple of those guys didnt even look like they had a weiner.
One looked like he had a vagina.
Kinda makes you want to count your blessings, these guys probably cant even HAVE sex even if they did find a willing participant. I mean Denise Masino's clit is like 3x's the size of any of those guy's ****s.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh classic...Penis to football thread. If I had a dime for every...

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
damn their packin some heat!

j/k, thats horrible, i feel bad for them.

They got some BALLS for showing that to the world. ( if irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking alot of smoothies right now -SP)