Fat Burners

Matrix32

Awards
I'm trying to get some advice on what Fat Burner works the best. I'm using Lipo 6 but haven't really seen much from it. Can anyone give me some advise on what they have founds works for them? Thanks.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
ECA Stack is the best and cheapest from my experience... OK I used it twice, but it worked well both times.

dinky

Awards
I use Lippo6 as well but have not even been on it a month. The whey protien seems to have helped me most but again I haven't even used it a full month. It seems everything is so advertised as the best and few things really work. I have found the same problem with building mass - overhype under production. Good luck!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Treadmill, caloric deficit and more treadmill.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
Treadmill, caloric deficit and more treadmill. - :squat: - that too. there is no magic pill

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Treadmill, caloric deficit and more treadmill.
Such a reasonable response, why don't I ever think of those first. True though, the basic principle of calories in and calories out holds true.

For me right now I'm doing low carb, which works nice and slow and reliably.

Matrix32

Awards
Cool, how often do you do cardio and for how long each session? So you're saying that thermogenics don't really make the difference?

theragingbull

Awards
I do heavy bag and kick boxing for my cardio,And it does not hurt the fact I 'm entered the ToughMan contest in Ohio.So I have to do thoes moves to train,

SizeMatters

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
cardio 4 times a week - 2 30 min sessions after training - 2, 45 min sessions in the am - fasted slow cardio.

Thermogenics help but not until you reach a plateau and are in the single digit BF% - not saying they do not work but most people hop on the pill and start dieting/cardio all at the same time and contribute the fast weight loss to the pill - when in reality the guys that say they are 11%-12% are all really 16-18% hence -3-5lbs a week loss, it's the cardio and lower cals not the pill - save your money or put your money towards bobo and get one of his programs, much better info for the price you woudl waste in 3-4 months of products - the knowledge and doing it right hte first time is worth it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Cool, how often do you do cardio and for how long each session? So you're saying that thermogenics don't really make the difference?

I am not saying they can't help some but you need to figure out your BMR, track calories to assure you are at or below maintenance cals before adding cardio. Do enough cardio to put yourself in a 500 per day caloric deficit and you should lose a pound every week. You can increase the deficit but too much will cause you to lose muscle.

View attachment bmrcalculator.zip

View attachment Macro template 2.zip

Matrix32

Awards
Wow, great information thanks alot, I'll be posting a lot of lame questions because I'm a beginner and I appreciate you guys giving me detailed info. I'm really trying to put it together. I train but I guess I'm just not going about it the right way. I look pretty good for the most part but I have that soft look and I really want to get harder and uncover my abs. So thanks again for the tips. You guys rock.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to help further if you hit the weight loss and nutrition forums here you'll get a ton of info.

Matrix32

Awards
I am not saying they can't help some but you need to figure out your BMR, track calories to assure you are at or below maintenance cals before adding cardio. Do enough cardio to put yourself in a 500 per day caloric deficit and you should lose a pound every week. You can increase the deficit but too much will cause you to lose muscle.

View attachment 14625

View attachment 14624
So the numbers in the first calculator, when it says protien, carb ect.. Are those numbers what I should be taking in in a week or month to burn fat?

JimJames

Banned
Awards
I typically have trouble loosing fat weight myself, but what I have discovered that works very well for me is just like they were saying with cals in vs. cals out. I can eat about 3,000 cals (very clean cals) a day and do 45 mins of walking on a treadmill 4-5 times in the AM before I eat. In about 4 weeks I was able to drop about 10-12 lbs. May not be a lot to some folks, but it was fat weight and not muscle weight. And, I wasn’t killing myself doing cardio. If you loose much more than that per week you risk loosing muscle weight… The only other things I used were whey protein and creatine.