my family needs your prayers...whale

whale

Awards
Hey guys I have to start off by saying if you are reading this thanks.  I have been delt with a bad situation in my life as well as mt family.  My mother in law went in today for surgery to remove her colon because of cancer, but when they were doing the surgery they had to stop because they found that it had spead to her liver and ultimatly to the rest of her body.  The out look is grim as my wife flew up today to spend some time with her brother and sister and mother.  It does not look like a promising outlook and I can only hope that even though the prognosis is bad that the doctors can come up with something to atleast keep her on this earth for a little more time so that my wife and her siblings can say a true good bye.  No matter who you pray to please say a prayer for my family tonight as we are going through probably the tuffest times one can imagine.

Thanks everyone you are like brothers to me

peace whale

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
whale, my greatest symphathy goes out to you and your family man. ive gone through a family member under circumstances like you are in. its tough. hold together brother with your family and friends, and keep the Lord with you man.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know the feeling, brother.. I lost quite a few relatives to Cancer, and even had abit of a scare myself.. I will keep you and your family in my prayers, dude..

Stay Strong!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You and the family are in my prayers, whale.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would be more than happy to pray for you and your family.... Don't ever hesitate to ask. Talk to ya.

PS... My condolences...(sp)

garyrabbit

Awards
Whale you've got mine and my family's prayers for yours bro.
Stay strong through this rough time,if there is anything we can do ask bro. Peace

DarCSA

Awards
All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope everything goes well man. I know the feeling from the patients I have had. We are here for you.

shady

Awards
man sorry to hear this. i send my thoughts out to you.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Whale I will pray for you and your family in this time of need, and ask my family to do so as well. Peace be with you and your mother.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Keepin ya'll in my thoughts and prayers.

ManBeast

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I feel for ya bro and your family will be in my prayers. My sister in law had breast cancer a while back, and thought that the surgery to remove the tumor was the end of it. Little did she know that it had already spread down her spine and into her liver. She was given a rather bleak prognosis too, but through the power of prayer and science, chemotherapy has reduced the tumor to a barely detectable level. I will pray the same for your mother in law. So know that there is hope.

Things really hit home when my wife found a lump in her breast as well. Thankfully it was benign.

Best wishes Whale, and the Lord be with you and yours.

whale

Awards

thank you soo much for the positive feed back.  I always thought that liver cncer was the end.  and I am in the medical feild somewhat.  I thank you for the hope and prayers everyone.  It means a lot to me and my family.  I dont have too many friends were I live now and I consider everyone i here my brolike I said before.  This is my outlet from the morning that the family is going through.  It keeps my spirtis high and my brain clear.  I became a nutritionalist to help others little did I know it would be my own family that would need it the most.  I again thank all of you for your support.

Whale

Bone

Awards
I'm sorry to hear that Whale. My mother had a cancer scare when I was younger, thank God they caught it in time!! I'll pray for you and your family. My grandpa also died cause of cancer, I know what you're going through. I'm sorry!

Peace

Bone

wardog

Awards
  • Established
You have mine as well bro..we are all in this together.

Peace,
Wardog

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I'm praying bro. I will ask some others to as well.

Jake

"THE TICK"

Awards
whale, my deepest sympathy 2 u & ur family.prayer sent.

"THE TICK"

Awards
p.s whale don't matter if u got alot of friends where u r. cause all u gottado iscome 2 bds & i hope i speak 4 all when i say u have extended family here.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by whale
Hey guys I have to start off by saying if you are reading this thanks.  I have been delt with a bad situation in my life as well as mt family.  My mother in law went in today for surgery to remove her colon because of cancer, but when they were doing the surgery they had to stop because they found that it had spead to her liver and ultimatly to the rest of her body.  The out look is grim as my wife flew up today to spend some time with her brother and sister and mother.  It does not look like a promising outlook and I can only hope that even though the prognosis is bad that the doctors can come up with something to atleast keep her on this earth for a little more time so that my wife and her siblings can say a true good bye.  No matter who you pray to please say a prayer for my family tonight as we are going through probably the tuffest times one can imagine.

Thanks everyone you are like brothers to me

peace whale

My prayers with U.

deaconbill

Awards
I too have had a situation like this when my mother had cancer.  After the surgery she is doing much better.  I will offer you and your family up to God.  May you find comfort from all your lifting buddies here.