Negative Repping?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Negative Repping?


    Has this function been dismantled? Or are your privileges revoked once you hit a certain amount of rep points? It's not of that much concern, I only ask because certain individuals deserved to be labelled with negative rep points, it serves sort of like a Scarlet Letter A.

  2. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Has this function been dismantled? Or are your privileges revoked once you hit a certain amount of rep points? It's not of that much concern, I only ask because certain individuals deserved to be labelled with negative rep points, it serves sort of like a Scarlet Letter A.

    I was told is it disabled temporarily due to a neg rep fest
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    I was told is it disabled temporarily due to a neg rep fest
    It was probably that 1 ad dude and that Vlad guy that caused the spike. Though, I was possibly too liberal with mine. I suppose the whole proccess is childish, just wondering.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Mrs. Gimpy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Power
    633
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    67.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    neg rep fest...haha im no stranger to neg reps lol im too oopinionated for my own good
  5. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.

    *****!

  6. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Rep Power
    1079
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    OH, I thought it was only a gold privalege now. I hope that's not the case.
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4831
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    54.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    you must spread some NEGS around before giving it to another Canadian again.


    Sorry Mullet, maybe next time


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  8. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    you must spread some NEGS around before giving it to another Canadian again.


    Sorry Mullet, maybe next time


    CROWLER
    That was funny!
  9. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    472
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    26.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    OH, I thought it was only a gold privalege now. I hope that's not the case.


    ROTFLZ!!!
  10. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    you must spread some NEGS around before giving it to another Canadian again.


    Sorry Mullet, maybe next time


    CROWLER

    HAHAHA
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    you must spread some NEGS around before giving it to another Canadian again.


    Sorry Mullet, maybe next time


    CROWLER
    Haha..Funny, funny..I'd neg rep you if I could!
  12. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Haha..Funny, funny..I'd neg rep you if I could!


    Do you have any britches on in that avy????????
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Do you have any britches on in that avy????????
    Yaaaa mean undies? Is that what britches is? If so, I think so. Hugo Boss boxer briefs I believe!!
  14. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Yaaaa mean undies? Is that what britches is? If so, I think so. Hugo Boss boxer briefs I believe!!

    Do you realize its a full time job following you around???? Geeeeeeezzzzzz take a break dude, Im tired
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Do you realize its a full time job following you around???? Geeeeeeezzzzzz take a break dude, Im tired
    I have ADD (supposedly) and was enrichment classes for language when I was little, so I can speed read/type. Not trying to be a weiner, I do most of my posting in the day (I use Firefox and will have about 4 thread open at once) and read at night till like 3:30..So much to learn!! (I'm a nerd)
  16. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I have ADD (supposedly) and was enrichment classes for language when I was little, so I can speed read/type. Not trying to be a weiner, I do most of my posting in the day (I use Firefox and will have about 4 thread open at once) and read at night till like 3:30..So much to learn!! (I'm a nerd)

    You know im joking right???????
  17. New Member
    jecko29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    67.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I have ADD (supposedly) and was enrichment classes for language when I was little, so I can speed read/type. Not trying to be a weiner, I do most of my posting in the day (I use Firefox and will have about 4 thread open at once) and read at night till like 3:30..So much to learn!! (I'm a nerd)
    Hey bro, how is Firefox. I've been considering downloading it ?? Oh ya, YGM

    Peace

    jecko
  18. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jecko29
    Hey bro, how is Firefox. I've been considering downloading it ?? Oh ya, YGM

    Peace

    jecko
    Do it!
  19. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I have ADD (supposedly) and was enrichment classes for language when I was little, so I can speed read/type. Not trying to be a weiner, I do most of my posting in the day (I use Firefox and will have about 4 thread open at once) and read at night till like 3:30..So much to learn!! (I'm a nerd)
    you're the only other person thats online besides me at like 2--3 in the morning. You post plenty at night too, post wh*re!
  20. New Member
    jecko29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    67.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Do it!
    Will do

    jecko
  21. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Everyone always forgets about me...Sometimes i feel so abused.
  22. Senior Member
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    1002
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Everyone always forgets about me...Sometimes i feel so abused.

    I got your back man. Don't worry as soon as the neg reps get turned on, you're first on my list buddy
  23. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    awwww, I feel so loved and await the honor to be Negepped by you.
  24. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    awwww, I feel so loved and await the honor to be Negepped by you.
    I can still negative rep, let me know if you get tired of waiting for Viper.
  25. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    you're the only other person thats online besides me at like 2--3 in the morning. You post plenty at night too, post wh*re!
    Haha..Hey man, I ain't no darn post whore..Most of my posts, okay some of my posts, kay fine, one of my posts has been informative.
  26. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Haha..Hey man, I ain't no darn post whore..Most of my posts, okay some of my posts, kay fine, one of my posts has been informative.
    Gotta go search for that post! Do u have AIM or MSN? I need to tell u about something. I'd PM you, but someone is too good to become a gold member. BTW, you now have enough points to purchase any supplement currently available...too bad you lose them when you switch over.
  27. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I told them before MulletSoldier that our posting breaks up the monotany of information and knowledge that flows through here on a daily basis. Without us there would be nothing but boring information...I mean, we provide a unmeasurable service and should be regarded as a driving force and backbone of this community.


    JB, it wouldn't be the same plus we'll always have Paris.
  28. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Can you donate points as a non gold member?
  29. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Haha..Hey man, I ain't no darn post whore..Most of my posts, okay some of my posts, kay fine, one of my posts has been informative.

    DUDE you have over 500 points!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to donate some my way lil buddy hehe
  30. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Can you donate points as a non gold member?
    I asked this in the Gold member forum, and was told we couldn't. It never hurts to try though *cough* MS *cough*
  31. Senior Member
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    1002
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    DUDE you have over 500 points!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to donate some my way lil buddy hehe

    I'll donate 10% of the points he gives me to you. how's that? I'm cool like that
  32. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    32.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    I'll donate 10% of the points he gives me to you. how's that? I'm cool like that
    Ha Ha hey I'm not picky! Damm didnt I say that last time I was in the bar... Hmm better not bring that up!
  33. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Gotta go search for that post! Do u have AIM or MSN? I need to tell u about something. I'd PM you, but someone is too good to become a gold member. BTW, you now have enough points to purchase any supplement currently available...too bad you lose them when you switch over.
    ]
    Add my ass J. Oh, and do me a favour J. I'm switching this week, so try and steal my points (I think Lake stole them before) and I'll let you keep 150 of them...
  34. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Costs too much if you lose and not really worth it if you try using no points
  35. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    ]
    Add my ass J. Oh, and do me a favour J. I'm switching this week, so try and steal my points (I think Lake stole them before) and I'll let you keep 150 of them...
    Thief option is disabled. Don't forget to say i referred you when you sign up.

    BTW it's hard to add you on AIM or MSN without the necessary info. My AIM handle is "***", hit me up.
    Last edited by JBlaze; 06-04-2006 at 03:38 AM.
  36. Senior Member
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    1002
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Thief option is disabled. BTW it's hard to add you on AIM or MSN without the necessary info. My AIM handle is "***", hit me up.

    "the action you are trying to do is not found"
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Thief option is disabled. Don't forget to say i referred you when you sign up.

    BTW it's hard to add you on AIM or MSN without the necessary info. My AIM handle is "***", hit me up.
    Weird, I wrote it in there but now it's gone...That's messed up..I had to download AIM but I'm adding you now.
    Last edited by JBlaze; 06-04-2006 at 03:37 AM.
  38. Senior Member
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    1002
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    No it isn't messed up unless you want every email sniffing spider in existence to add your information and bombard you with spam.

    NEVER PUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR PERONSAL INFO ON A FORUM!

    Way to look out Admin. MS, that why you see people use "dot com" as an example in their sigs rather than type out the exact email. I already have a spider that got my fuggin cyber-rights account somehow for some other site I guess.
  39. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Except now those sniffers have been coded to read that and change it to actual emails...Victim of that myself
  40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Way to look out Admin. MS, that why you see people use "dot com" as an example in their sigs rather than type out the exact email. I already have a spider that got my fuggin cyber-rights account somehow for some other site I guess.
    Yeah thanks Admin, I had a slight brain fart there.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Suggestion: check the ****ing rep mode so the default isn't ****ing negs
    By poison in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 11:06 PM
  2. New system causing unintentional Negative reps.
    By MrKleen73 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 02:09 PM
  3. Negative reps.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 07:04 PM
  4. Three Sets of three reps
    By deaconbill in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 07:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in