Just found out...

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
So last night I just found out my fiance was raped by 3 football players a couple years ago... as with anyone, this REALLY gets my blood boiling. Im frekkin sick and tired of hearing of all these rape cases involving football players, which if you have been paying attention to the media lately, there are alot of them. It makes me sick... then makes me wanna beat the living **** out of the few bad eggs that give the sport a bad name. I don't hold any resentment to the sport or anyone who plays it in general, but to all you nutless douchebags who think your king **** and can do whatever the hell you want to whoever you want, REALITY CHECK... most of you will be fat and bald with none of your "glory" of being a ball player giving you the gall to do this **** later on in life... you will just be an average joe that can't get it up anymore cause you didn't do pct after your roid or prohormone cycles in highschool or college... so F#$% OFF and grow up... call it a "meltdown", call it whatever... but if this happened to any of your loved ones, I'm sure you'd feel the same too. Just blowing off steam...:rant: :rant:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So last night I just found out my fiance was raped by 3 football players a couple years ago... as with anyone, this REALLY gets my blood boiling. Im frekkin sick and tired of hearing of all these rape cases involving football players, which if you have been paying attention to the media lately, there are alot of them. It makes me sick... then makes me wanna beat the living **** out of the few bad eggs that give the sport a bad name. I don't hold any resentment to the sport or anyone who plays it in general, but to all you nutless douchebags who think your king **** and can do whatever the hell you want to whoever you want, REALITY CHECK... most of you will be fat and bald with none of your "glory" of being a ball player giving you the gall to do this **** later on in life... you will just be an average joe that can't get it up anymore cause you didn't do post cycle therapy after your roid or prohormone cycles in highschool or college... so F#$% OFF and grow up... call it a "meltdown", call it whatever... but if this happened to any of your loved ones, I'm sure you'd feel the same too. Just blowing off steam...:rant: :rant:
I'm guessing it took a great deal of courage and trust for your fiance to tell you. I can respect the anger you feel. Good luck.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man... I appreciate it. Just to let everyone know, I'm not discriminating in the least bit. It just ticks me off that people get away with this kind of **** all the time... doesn't matter what sport, profession, or type of person they are... my fiance is 5'2 and weighs under a buck... she is very honest, and I had to basically pry it out of her to tell me, which when she did, she broke down in my arms. She's gone through counceling for it... the whole bit. she doesn't have emotional baggage. It just burns me that this kind of **** happens all the time... to people that are close to us.

rocknroll

Awards
Thanks man... I appreciate it. Just to let everyone know, I'm not discriminating in the least bit. It just ticks me off that people get away with this kind of **** all the time... doesn't matter what sport, profession, or type of person they are... my fiance is 5'2 and weighs under a buck... she is very honest, and I had to basically pry it out of her to tell me, which when she did, she broke down in my arms. She's gone through counceling for it... the whole bit. she doesn't have emotional baggage. It just burns me that this kind of **** happens all the time... to people that are close to us.
That seriously sucks Bro. There is absolutely no crime that bugs me more than rape. SO cowardly. Truly enrages me.:frustrate Hang in and be there for her emotionally the best you can. Sooooo sorry man.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
wow. sorry to hear that. what happened to those 3 guys

tattoopierced1

sorry to hear about it man, but it is past, so dont get too angry, just know that now that she is with you, everything is fine.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy crap man that's awful - were you with her at the time?

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
thats horrible! im glad that you say thats shes handling it all pretty well now though. you have to wonder, how in the world can people like that go through life being happy with themselves knowing that they did such things....

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It takes a great deal of courage to come out and tell you this, but I do have to ask this, why did she tell you or shall I say why did you have to pry it out of her? And it does sound like she does have emotional baggage, so be prepared for certain issues to come out in different ways, paitience is kry here, and know that AM is here for ya bro...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow bro, that's really bad. I hope she's recovered from the trauma or is on her way to recovery. She should press charges if she hasn't ASAP, I'm sure those guys wouldn't do good in jail.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow bro, that's really bad. I hope she's recovered from the trauma or is on her way to recovery. She should press charges if she hasn't ASAP, I'm sure those guys wouldn't do good in jail.
They would probably be used like bike racks (a nice visual).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If she knows their identities, I'm pretty there is no Statute of Limitations on Felony crimes in the US. Maybe Pax, or YR could chime in. Not sure if that is a route she would like to take, but if it is a possible one, it would be good to know she has the opportunity.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that . But be sure nothing is overlooked. What goes around comes around . Be strong in faith !!!!! Dude if that starts to get to you to bad someones alway here to talk. Be strong for her .

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of your support and suggestions. I tried to go to getbig.com and see what the members of that board had any words of wisdom and all I got was a bunch of immature little gradeschoolers cracking sick jokes about it. This has truely let me know which board is the most professional and monitored... truely appreciated guys. I was just blowing off steam about how a couple cowards could do that to a 5'2 girl... as any fiance would do when he founds out what has been done to his girl in the past. She is fine though... she doesn't want to press charges because in her words, "its over and done with... its in the past and I don't want to get involved with it again". I offered if I could break their knee caps:) and she said no. She won't tell me who did it cause she knows I would go after them. Which would propably land me up sh$t creek with the law. :) So there isn't a whole lot I can do... I'm just pissed that people who think that they have power can take advantage of people and feel like they can do whatever the hell they want... oh well. They will propably be bald, fat and taking my order at burger king later anyway...

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that happened is she anonymously told their coach and they weren't allowed to play senior year... she was still in high school at the time and didn't want any heat to come down on her, which happens to alot of people with these kind of things...so I understand why she didn't want to go any further... its also embarrassing for her as well. But she is a tough girl... there hasn't been any real signs of baggage... and time heals all wounds.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that happened is she anonymously told their coach and they weren't allowed to play senior year... she was still in high school at the time and didn't want any heat to come down on her, which happens to alot of people with these kind of things...so I understand why she didn't want to go any further... its also embarrassing for her as well. But she is a tough girl... there hasn't been any real signs of baggage... and time heals all wounds.
respecting her feelings, yes. but it just doesn't add up. the coach is obligated to report this to the police. it's his duty, or that is an offense. it's like a basketball player telling his coach that he's committed murder but that he's trying to make amends by doing volunteer work. that just doesn't cut it. the coach has to report it. you on the other hand, since you don't know who did it, can do nothing about it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That's really sad bro, their are alot of scum bags out their, and ya i too would wanna hunt them down, i mean rape is horrible but raped by 3 guys, jesus, i can't even imagine the damage that has done to her. Good luck to the both of you and i'm sure those pricks will get theirs.

mike23nads

Awards
I would cut there f**** balls off them make um chew and swallow them if that was me bro. Good to see you handlein it well. Good luck man.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
So last night I just found out my fiance was raped by 3 football players a couple years ago... as with anyone, this REALLY gets my blood boiling. Im frekkin sick and tired of hearing of all these rape cases involving football players, which if you have been paying attention to the media lately, there are alot of them. It makes me sick... then makes me wanna beat the living **** out of the few bad eggs that give the sport a bad name. I don't hold any resentment to the sport or anyone who plays it in general, but to all you nutless douchebags who think your king **** and can do whatever the hell you want to whoever you want, REALITY CHECK... most of you will be fat and bald with none of your "glory" of being a ball player giving you the gall to do this **** later on in life... you will just be an average joe that can't get it up anymore cause you didn't do post cycle therapy after your roid or prohormone cycles in highschool or college... so F#$% OFF and grow up... call it a "meltdown", call it whatever... but if this happened to any of your loved ones, I'm sure you'd feel the same too. Just blowing off steam...:rant: :rant:
Hey man, like dirty said, just have faith in the old "what goes around comes around". Whether you're Judeo-Christian (God taking vegance) or Buddhist, Agnostic, Etc. (karma), many people have witnessed this saying coming to fruition. People that do those kinds of things usually get hit hard some time in the future.