2 more weeks!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
My wife went to the doctors today and she has 2 weeks from today until we have another boy running around here. I have another son that just turned 18 months named Caden and on June 14Th he will be a big brother to his little brother Landen. I had to have them close together so they would always have a workout partner :head:......

I just have a feeling its going to be a stressful year! Reason I say that is because my oldest is a handful in itself. He's a typical boy FEARLESS, crazy, hyper. Than you throw a new born in the mix. O boy what was I thinking? It will be worth it in the long run. They will be so close together, I just hope they get along.

Can you guys tell I'm getting stressed about the whole situation? :fool2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations brother. If that is your wife in the avy you probably couldn't help yourself. So don't stress...;)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
congrats and good thinking having them so close together that way they can compete against eachother haha, hope all goes well!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
best of luck in the up comming weeks and months Pitbull. Have you talked to Caden about the new addition at all or is he completly obliviouse to the being he will inevtiablly torture :twisted:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
best of luck in the up comming weeks and months Pitbull. Have you talked to Caden about the new addition at all or is he completly obliviouse to the being he will inevtiablly torture :twisted:
Ha Ha well we try to tell him whats going on and he knows baby is in mamma's belly and he rubs it and kisses it, sometimes smacks it lol....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
he rubs it and kisses it, sometimes smacks it lol....

ahah landen is gonna learn how to defend himself quickly:lol: they are gonning to be rediculously close though I would kill to have a brother (younger or older) both are very lucky

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, that's great news. :) Nice new avy as well. ;)

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
congratulations!!! hah ha boys will be handfuls,but they are amusing to say the least :)

Spartan117

Awards
Congrats bro, my wife and I are finally talking about having a 2nd. I'm just not too sure, a little scared I guess. My son is excited about the thought of having a little bro or sis. You'll have to let me know how having 2 is like.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, congrats pitbull :) You da man!!!!!!!! Just make sure to make Caden feel realy important during this time, Like you really need him to help you, Kids love to feel important :) and make sure to spend special time with him, Just a a guy day out :)

Those names are kool too!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, my wife and I are finally talking about having a 2nd. I'm just not too sure, a little scared I guess. My son is excited about the thought of having a little bro or sis. You'll have to let me know how having 2 is like.
Yeah I'll let ya know lol.... How old is your son now?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, that's great news. :) Nice new avy as well. ;)

Thanks viper.... You like my new aviator huh yeah the story behind it is kinda funny I went to the gym by my house called lifetime fitness, and I meet this woman there (HOT as you can see) and I asked her if I could take her picture and of course she said yes. So come to find out she is a member of AM I don't remember her name something like Fit or Firm or something like it.................. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
LOL, congrats pitbull :) You da man!!!!!!!! Just make sure to make Caden feel realy important during this time, Like you really need him to help you, Kids love to feel important :) and make sure to spend special time with him, Just a a guy day out :)

Those names are kool too!
Thanks fit that is good advice!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks viper.... You like my new aviator huh yeah the story behind it is kinda funny I went to the gym by my house called lifetime fitness, and I meet this woman there (HOT as you can see) and I asked her if I could take her picture and of course she said yes. So come to find out she is a member of AM I don't remember her name something like Fit or Firm or something like it.................. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:aargh: :wtf:

Spartan117

Awards
Yeah I'll let ya know lol.... How old is your son now?
He just turned 6...acts like he's grown though. We talked to him about another kid and he said he really wanted a sister, so I'm sure he'll be alotta help.