name that movie

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Theres a movie I saw a while ago and I wanted to rent it again. However I dont remember the name of it.

I have no idea who is in it

This woman is beaten by her husband and she goes to her friend who does psychic card stuff and the husband gets mad then she winds up dead. Everyone thinks its the husband who does it and he goes to jail. Then the psychic lady finds out it was the cop. Wish I remembered more about it.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Cate Blanchette and Katie Holmes' Boobs

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Ooh...this is fun, let's play again....I'm a bit of a movie geek...

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
How about the one where this dude is dating this girl and the girls ex stalks them and kills the boyfriend. For what ever reason they were only going to be able to get him for manslaughter, so before the trial, the dead guys dad makes it look like the ex went to australia and he kills him in the woods.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
How about the one where this dude is dating this girl and the girls ex stalks them and kills the boyfriend. For what ever reason they were only going to be able to get him for manslaughter, so before the trial, the dead guys dad makes it look like the ex went to australia and he kills him in the woods.

I would really appreciate it if you would not talk about my pending court case... thank you

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Allright....Sh1t...I need a clue...who was in it?